iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kids riding bulls???

Started by Faron, June 04, 2009, 06:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faron

I went out to my pasture this morning to find some kids riding one of my bulls.  Although one would fall occasionally, they were pretty good at it .  I will post some pics later after I get back from the  ballgame.  Would you make them quit, or sit back and watch?  They do seem to have some talent.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Sprucegum

As long as they aren't harming the bull I'd let them play .

Are they old enough to know they are responsible for their own hurts?

Roxie

Say when

CLL

I rode bulls for a few years for extra money, the only problem I see is if one of them gets hurt, every scumbag lawyer in the country will be lined up.
Too much work-not enough pay.

cheyenne

Keeps them off the street. Let it ride. You might have a PBR champ in the making. Just make sure your insurance is paid......Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

Faron

Pictures as promised.

:D

The bull seemed resigned to being climbed on.  "The things a guy's gotta put up with!"

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Cedarman

I had my own mental pictures and they are even close to the real thing.  Sucked in to the max. :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Norm

Good one Faron. :D

Good looking angus bull too.

Roxie

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!   :D :D
Say when

easymoney

you had me going also :D i have a neighbor that raised goats. the little ones are so cute. if they could just stay that way.they run and jump palying. looks like they really feel good and know how to enjoy life. :)

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

CLL

I'm like cedarman, sucked me in hook line and sinker.
Too much work-not enough pay.

DanG

Once again, procrastination has saved me from myself.  This cruel hoax was exposed before I got a round tuit. ;D :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Faron

Well, I can remember three boys doing pretty much the same thing as the goats 40 some years ago.  With 6 grandsons running around here, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of them try something like that.

Those goats are my latest enterprise.  I hope they will keep weeds and brush grazed out of the pastures, and hopefully turn a  profit as well.  My problem is they almost act too much like dogs to eat them. ::)

cheyenne

COLOR ME SUCKED IN.......Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

thecfarm

Good looking boar goats too.We have 3 alpine goats,2 are 7 weeks old and one is 12 weeks.These are just pets to us.We are bonding we them now.They will follow us around better than our dog does.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

nas

It looks like he's enjoying the back scratch 8)
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

lmbeachy

Now if I can just convince you that the post holes that I dug blew away in a storm the other night.
hotfoot

zopi

Quote from: Texas Ranger on June 05, 2009, 10:19:50 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, cabrito.
My thoughts too...although there isn't alot that's cuter than boer kids...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Faron

Imbeachy, We bought a hydraulic post hole digger last year.  I've thought about digging a bunch when I have a little spare time, and selling them in the summer when the ground is hard.  Picked up here at the farm.

sprucebunny

Quote from: Faron on June 04, 2009, 10:37:40 PM
Pictures as promised.

:D

The bull seemed resigned to being climbed on.  "The things a guy's gotta put up with!"

Had me going for a few posts, there  :D

The kid at the bottom right has an expression like " So, make me stop" or "It's my turn next and I'm not going home, now!"

Maybe the bull will have extra tender meat from the massage ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Sprucegum

:D  :D  :D  8)  :D  :D  :D

Part_Timer

I knew he had goats and got suck in too.  Way to funny.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!