iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

does the forum need a therapy couch?

Started by woodmills1, May 26, 2009, 07:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

We got addicted persons on the general board and sticker abusers on the sawmill board.........................do we need a wood shrink....................O well wood shrinks by itself :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Meadows Miller

Gday Woodmills  ;) ;D :D :D :D

I dont need no doc to tell me that ive inhaled too much dust over the the years  ;) anyway id have em booked solid for awhile to overcome my smiley usage issue   Mate  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D ;)

Reguards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

crtreedude

They're all crazy, cept me and you, and I got me doubts about you...  ;)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

DanG

A mere couch would be woefully inadequate to serve this bunch.  Therapy bleachers might be more appropriate. :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

IMERC

with a couch ...
nap time would be declared and that'd be all she wrote...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Coon

Maybe that would help with the swelling in my head...  :D  :D  :D  Got a project I am working on and searching for the needed info and I am just stumped.  :o  :o  :o  You people will see what I mean tonight once I get some pics uploaded.  I know there's answers just need the people of the forum to chime in and give some advice.  Hopefully a wood shrink won't be needed in my case but you just never know cuz there's alot of sawdust on the brain.  ;)

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

thedeeredude

It wouldn't work, one person would start talking about grits, which would turn into a Yankee/southerner discussion, somehow the Roxburger would come up in conversation and the shrink will end up going to a shrink.  Spontaneous order :D.

woodmills1

shrink the shrink :D :D :D :D :D  shrink wrap it up :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Cedarman

Early to bed,
early to rise,
saw all day,
tell lots of lies.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

nas

This forum is my therapy 8) 8) 8).  It's sure nice to know so many people are just as nuts as me! smiley_tom_dizzy02 smiley_beertoast
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Coon

Quote from: woodmills1 on May 26, 2009, 09:28:10 PM
shrink the shrink :D :D :D :D :D  shrink wrap it up :D :D

I tried that today but after a while I had smoke coming outta my ears.  :D :D :D  I thought of the rain barrel right quick but it was bone dry.  :o :o  Feeling kinda parched now.    :D :D :D :o :o  :D :D :D  smiley_headscratch
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

fat olde elf

Yes.  Therapy is needed....After my ten years working in mental health including 5 years and 7 months providing therapy to chronically mentally ill convicted felons the need is apparent.
Individual treatments plans should include annual group therapy sessions (PIG ROAST), personal journals with photos (posts),  and daily doses of sawdust......either inhaled or ingested....or both.   Happy Days...........
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

schakey

My wife tells me a straightjacket and a rag in my mouth is the only hope for me teeter_totter pinkie_invert smiley_whacko
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Ironwood

Given our average age those "bleachers" need to Lazyboy equipped. Perferably with Ibiprophen dispensers.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

crtreedude

Uhmmm, perhaps the reason my hair is white is that I have been sitting on bleachers?  ::)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Thank You Sponsors!