iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Remington S754 Need Parts

Started by brunelldv323, May 13, 2009, 12:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunelldv323

I have a Remington S754 that needs parts. A good friend gave me this chainsaw. I didn't know anything about this saw. At the time I thought that this saw had done a tour of Nam. Why? Because, there was a tag located on top of the bar/chain oil housing chamber, that showed a date of 1968 US ARMY. The tag is gone now. I took the saw to a repair shop. They told me the parts were obsolete, and they couldn't find them. When I picked up the saw I didn't notice right there & then, If I had noticed the tag was gone, then I could have done something about it. Where can I find the parts for my new toy. I need a coil & a set of new points, & a spark plug. Originally, It had a water tight ignition system. The first I ever saw. And this unit Is painted Army green. I still haven't gone around to take photos of this unit. I've been really busy lately. Is there any special details about this saw, that you might know? How many cc is it, how much compression should it have? Does it take straight gas, or 2-stroke fuel mixture?

Thank You Sponsors!