iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

high altitude jets for woodmizer edger

Started by spencerhenry, May 05, 2009, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spencerhenry

i have a wood mizer edger with the kohler 25hp v-twin. the lowest elevation i run at is 6200' but most of the time it is running at 8500'. it runs rich, which i have dealt with but right now i am edging some 2.5" x14" reclaimed doug-fir and need all the power i can get. anybody know part #'s or where to get jets, woodmizer doesnt have them.

ladylake

On my old Oliver I've soldered the hole and redrilled a little smaller being carefull not to get solder on the treads.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

bandmiller2

Spence,the local Kohler dealer is the guy to see.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

sparks

Spence......give Greg Brock a call here at Wood-Mizer. He may still have a high altitude kit or may be able to get one.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

KGNC

I saw the thread subject and thought you were working on a trade.  :D

Thank You Sponsors!