iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bailey’s Wants Your Product Suggestions

Started by KC, May 04, 2009, 01:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

Many new products, and product lines, have been the result of your input.  Now the suggestion feature is conveniently located on our home page. www.baileysonline.com

Here is the direct link:  http://survey.baileysonline.com/TakeSurvey.asp?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=65Ln93KMm941G

We value your product ideas. The more details included the better; e.g., part number, website, manufacturer, price, application, your experience, etc. 

Rockfarmer

I'd like to see aftermarket 54mm pistons for Stihl 045 Supers! I bet you could sell a lot. Even if you have to up the price a bit (like 10$) to say 40$ it would be worth it  8) The 56mm piston for the mag would be a good seller too ;D

Cut4fun

I know a aftermarket 56mm Dolmar 166 piston would sale.   Guys looking for them all the time.

Rocky_J

Kevin

I sent one in for the Cross Sight tree height gauge.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Left Coast Chris

Timbore, woodmizer parts, bandsaw blade sharpening, bandsaw blades
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Cut4fun

I know alot of hand filers looking for these.

How about getting in some kind of chain vises like this Foley-Belsaw one. Been trying to get one for awhile now and they only cost $18.

https://shop-foley-belsaw.com/foley/...E_5978045.prod

saw_nut

I would like to see a big bore 254 Husqvarna cyl. Alot of 254's still on the go here in Eastern Canada. OEM cyl's are close to $400 up here.

woodsrunner

I second the GB titanium Bars! How about GB chainsaw mills and parts? Jonsered saws and parts?

John Mc

That Top Saw Bar Wrench multi-tool that Bailey's sells seems handy, I just got one, but have only used it a couple of times so far.

I would love to see them add a tool for measuring depth gauge height to it. Then I'd have just about everything I needed in the field, other than the files.

John Mc
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!