iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff needs help with this weeks Ax-Men contest.

Started by ADAMINMO, May 04, 2009, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

Jeff has asked me to post this for him. He is in the UP doin a job to help mother nature , Planting some trees cut_tree . He does not have any access to a television up there. So he will not be able to watch the Ax-Men tonight. He has asked that I ask all members that are playin the game, or any members for that matter , To watch the show and think up some questions as he has done from past shows, Then you will send those question to Jeff in a pm. He will look through the question and randomly choose the questions for this weeks contest. Good thing is if your questions get chosen then you know you will get those right  8). If no one sends any questions then there will be no contest this week and no winner. :( So lets put on our thinking cap tonight and see what we can come up to stump the other contestants!!

Jeff

Thanks Adam! And thanks for the help everyone.  I gotta go put my nearly dead phone on the charger now and get back to the woods. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

OneWithWood

What are you doin' on break!

You slacker!  Get back to the woods and get to planting  cut_tree smiley_whip

Go! Go! go!

We need production!!!

oh, you wanted us to *watch* the axmen not *be* the axmen.  Nevermind
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Adam, thank you for the effort on trying to keep the contest going, and thanks for the questions you sent.  Since you were the only one playing the game that sent any questions, were not going to be able to continue this week.

Oh well.

sawdust

I could send questions! Likely they would be real bad ones since we don't actually have a television.  :D

Sawdust.
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

ADAMINMO

Man I cant beleive no one else hopped in and done a few questions. :( I was hopeing to get a shot at brainteasers from others as well as them to get to check out mine. O well .... I hate that there wont be any questions this week. :( Maybe next week will be better. :)

arj

I did`nt see this until  late last night, why can`t this be a short contest or run
past monday?  I`ll send some questions ( don`t know how good) latter to day.
Hope you decide to extend this weeks contest.
                                                                              arj

Ed

I'll be watching it tonight.......

I'm up for a short contest this week.

Ed

JSNH

If this post was under the contest board I would have sent some questions on monday but Ijust saw it today here. I don't visit the general board every week let alone every day.

Raphael

Afraid tonight will be my first chance to watch monday night's Ax Men.  :-\
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Roxie

I sent a couple of questions.  I thought he'd be swamped with input.   smiley_blush
Say when

Jeff

I'll try to put up something later tonight or tomorrow for a short contest as we got a few questions in after my whine.  ;

Be prepared though, I will have at least one in there of my own design. A tough Anaretrogram. ;D

ADAMINMO

Awesome!!!  8)  8)   8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8) Ill print them off tomorrow and answer them friday.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gary_C

Quote from: Jeff on May 06, 2009, 05:07:47 PM
A tough Anaretrogram.

Wow, that will be tough. Is that text message lingo and what does it look like?   :D :D

They are all tough for me as I have yet to see an episode.   ::)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

tonto

Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Gary_C

Does it have something to do with The Da Vinci Code?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Jeff

It has more to do with taking one word and putting it in the middle of another. :)

ADAMINMO

Thank You Sponsors!