iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Here's a portable band saw for ya!

Started by WoodChucker, August 22, 2003, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodChucker

If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

Tom_Averwater

What if a person was to put a battery drill on that band saw , then id would be portable band saw !  Tom  
He who dies with the most toys wins .

DanG

Or, ya could put a 3 point hitch and a PTO shaft on it, mount it on the tractor, and you'd be portable AND self propelled. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

I don't think that's really portable------I didn't see no tail lights on it :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Lenny

If you need A axle for it I Have A two wheel dollie You can have. :D

WoodChucker

QuoteIf you need A axle for it I Have A two wheel dollie You can have. :D

Does it have the two big headlights....oh wait, wrong Dollie.  ;D
If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

steveST

Speaking of Dolly...
That's why her feet are so small...they are always in the shade!  :D

WoodChucker

QuoteSpeaking of Dolly...
That's why her feet are so small...they are always in the shade!  :D

Strange, I never noticed her feet for some reason.  ;D

Percy

QuoteStrange, I never noticed her feet for some reason.  ;D

:D :D :D
I think Johny Carson once said during his monolog "Hey look, we got Dolly Parton in the audience tonight....oh wait, thats just two bald men sitting together." ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

DanG

I saw Dolly on Johnny Carson's show once.  Johnny was waxing compassionate about her inability to go anywhere without someone mentioning the nature of her nature, so to speak. After a lengthy and sympathetic speech on the subject, he closed in his best Groucho Marx manner, "But I'd give a week's pay for a peek under that blouse."
Dolly came back immediately with, "You may get a peek under this blouse, someday, but you'll NEVER see me without my wig!"
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Percy

QuoteI saw Dolly on Johnny Carson's show once.  Johnny was waxing compassionate about her inability to go anywhere without someone mentioning the nature of her nature, so to speak. After a lengthy and sympathetic speech on the subject, he closed in his best Groucho Marx manner, "But I'd give a week's pay for a peek under that blouse."
Dolly came back immediately with, "You may get a peek under this blouse, someday, but you'll NEVER see me without my wig!"
:D :D :D I seen that episode....busted a gut....Dolly is great...Johnny RULED....
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

WoodChucker

Johnny Carson was the best of the best at one liners. He had Arnold Palmer's wife on his show one night and ask her what she did to wish her husband good luck before a game and she stated " I kiss his balls" , Johnny said " I bet that makes his little putter stand up!  ;D

R.T.

Mtnjack

Rachel Welch was on the show one nite with her pet cat, she asked johney if he wood like to pet her pussy? he said sure get the cat off your lap first. Do you think they reherse this stuff?

Thank You Sponsors!