iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need your help..Trying to locate Michigan sawmill

Started by foamer01, April 28, 2009, 06:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foamer01

Hi,
I am new to this forum and need your help trying to locate a paticular sawmill and kiln drying facility somewhere north of Traverse City Michigan. Here are a couple of things I know about this place. He does sawing, and has a different type of kiln drying system that somehow uses vacuum verses traditional, he is from Amish desent. He makes some free form furniture and or table tops.  I would like to find this place. Thanks for your help. I know its a shot in the dark. Have a great day.
Tom Heartwell

Jeff

I think we'll probably figure it out for you some how. We have a couple members that live up there that just might know. If not, I know where to send you to find out.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Shotgun

I don't know who it might be, Jeff, but I'll check around when we get back to Traverse City on May 5.

Norm   ;)
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

mcfcfan

Hi Guy's, Lee here from Petersons in NZ, have arep who lives in Traverse City MI, he might know who you are looking for.
Roberts details are on our website, use the link in the sponsored board to the right andlook under reps forRoberts details.
Good luck 
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

Dana

Foamer01, welcome to the forum, I think you called me yesterday, glad you decided to join.
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Thank You Sponsors!