iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new mill

Started by wscott, August 21, 2003, 01:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wscott

well folks, i have finally done it
bought a mill yestursday. a wood mizer LT40SUPERHDD42 with all the bells and whitles(no laser)) hope for delivery around the 20 sept 03 here is the mill. it was on a woodmizer tour. have to wait to get it but saved a little money doing it this way. gives me some time to get things ready for the mill

You should always marry a ugly girl, when she leaves you, you want feel so bad.

Bibbyman

Congratulations!  

Looks like you jumped off the porch and right in there with the big dowg!   ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

WoodChucker

Congrats on the new mill, makes mine look like a toy.  :-/

R.T.
If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

kentuckyboy

Congratulations! You have chosen wisely. You won't be disapointed

Tom

Holy Cow!, Buckeroo's.  What a piece of machinery that is?  There won't be a tree left standing in your county in a couple of years :D

I sure like that mill. :P

Bigdogpc

Congrats on the mill!!!  'tis a fine looking piece of machinery!

Frank_Pender

Well done.  Welcome to the Sawdust Makers Club.   8)
It is always nice to get a new toy.  It sounds as though you made a good deal  in the purchaseing.  ;D  It is always nice to save dollars, that way we can go get another toy. :D
Frank Pender

BBTom

Congrats on the mill.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine,  our mills could be sisters.  Mine has 800 hrs on it, and just getting broke in.

Tom
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

whitepe

Hot Dang !

I am really jealous now.  My LT15 kinda pales
in comparison.  Congrats and happy sawing
in September.

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

woodmills1

Congrats

you have a great mill from a great company, and if and when you need it you will get great support from the orange.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!