iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Forum Support auction Log arch

Started by stumpy, April 26, 2009, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

Another auction supporting the Forestry forum.  Please check it out,  I know someone out there needs it.  Remember, All the proceeds go to the forum, so Bid often and Bid HIGH 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270381023438
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

stumpy

Come on guys, I know someone could use this.  Remember, the total sale price goes to the Forum, so bid, bid, bid 8)

beenthere

Stumpy
I keep wrackin my brain on how I could use it. But nothing comes out.

Looks well built and all.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

stonebroke

Hey Jeff
If I buy it can you use it in Mich. It is a little far to haul it to NY but I want to support the FF.

Stonebroke

Jeff

I've got a logrite Arch, but who ever buys it will certainly be able to do what they want with it.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stephen1

I'm interested, will it fit in a pick-up ? What are the chances of someone bringing it east to Sawlex?
Stephen
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

beenthere

Might even get stumps out with it.. ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I've got an ebay contact right now asking dimensions of the arch so that's a good question.  

stumpy!  I need some measurements to answer the ebay inquiry. :)

stumpy

I'll measure it tomorrow and get back to ya.

farmerdoug

Now that going to be a steal at the current price.  I cannot beleive that someone does not need that arch.

Stephen,  If it was hauled to me, you could pick it up here.  I am just 18 miles of the Port Huron/Sarnia crossing.  If that helps.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

stumpy

Dimensions of the arch are:

Width inside beams is 39"   Hight is 49"  With to outside of wheels is 67"  Total length is 94"

Jeff

Stephen1

farmerdoug, that would work for me, I can see from the measurements that it would not fit in the back of a pick-up truck very easy though.
I am still interested if we can get it moved east!
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

stumpy

Actually, I do think it would fit in a pickup. It would just have to ride above the wheel wells and you'd have to leave the tailgate down.  By the way, the tires are off of a snowmobile trailer.  They are size 18.5 x 8.50 x 8

stumpy

Another question came up about the axles.  I bought two axle stubs and hubs from a trailer supplyhouse.  All the welding was done by a certified welder.

stonebroke

Thank You Sponsors!