iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

When the bar comes out of the cut ...(not too bad to see)(WARNING profanity)

Started by Kevin, April 07, 2009, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Dan_Shade

that guy's pretty lucky.

My grandmother always said that God watches out for drunks and fools.....
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Some mothers do ave em  :o :) :) ::) ::) ::) We call em Bloody Idiots Here ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D lucky bloke tho  ;)

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

ErikC

I'm not sure wearing shorts and a T-shirt while using a chainsaw over your head on the top step of a ladder was even that guy's biggest problem.  ::)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Maineloggerkid

I'm speechless.........that doesn't happen often.

I can't bring words into my head to describe that. Stupid. :-\
JD 540D cable skidder, and 2 huskies- just right.   

Loggers- Saving the world from the wrath of trees!

okie

:o I guess some folks werent born with any sense of self preservation. A chainsaw is a powerfull and dangerous cutting tool and I see morons all the time treating them like a tonka toy. I guess the fact that if it can cut through a very dense tree with little effort never enters their minds in relation to what the tool could do to them. Know what bothers me??? Due to local laws, at wal mart you have to be age checked to verify you are 18 to buy spray paint, but anyone of any age can buy a chainsaw there ::) ::) ::).
Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

beenthere

okie
We protect kids from every possible injury when growing up, and get them into so many so-called sports/games to keep them busy and out or parents hair, that they get no chance to use tools or play with things that can hurt. My opinion anyway.
So many now leave school with no knowledge of how to hammer a nail, turn a screw, or thread a nut on a bolt. Along with it, comes kids-turned-adults that have little hard-knock experience (not all, but many).
And our schools are removing dangerous things like wood and metalworking shop classes.
::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Meadows Miller

Gday

I personaly think that the School off Hard Knocks has been underestamated for far too long in this day and age  ;) it seems to me that we are becoming overrun with Idiots that have no Real Life Skills that even have a peice of paper to prove it  :o :) :) ::) ::)
People in western scociety are becoming Slack Arses and a good percentage couldnt Hold Their Own in The Real World  :) :) ::) ::) As we are going to see over the next year or so  ;) You have to be quick on your Feet  ;) ;D 8) 8) 8)

Sorry about the rant but im getting sick&tired of watching the bloody news and seeing these ppl carring on like an idiot about loosing their jobs asif its the bosses oblagation to supply a job for life as if its a god given right     :) :) ::) ::) ::) ::) Go Make your own bloody job  ;) Your boss did  ;) :D :D ;D

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Ironmower

Quote from: Meadows Miller on April 14, 2009, 07:27:35 AM
Gday

I personaly think that the School off Hard Knocks has been underestamated for far too long in this day and age  ;) it seems to me that we are becoming overrun with Idiots that have no Real Life Skills that even have a peice of paper to prove it  :o :) :) ::) ::)
People in western scociety are becoming Slack Arses and a good percentage couldnt Hold Their Own in The Real World  :) :) ::) ::) As we are going to see over the next year or so  ;) You have to be quick on your Feet  ;) ;D 8) 8) 8)

Sorry about the rant but im getting sick&tired of watching the bloody news and seeing these ppl carring on like an idiot about loosing their jobs asif its the bosses oblagation to supply a job for life as if its a god given right     :) :) ::) ::) ::) ::) Go Make your own bloody job  ;) Your boss did  ;) :D :D ;D

Reguards Chris
You got that right! ;)
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

timber tramp

Chris- I totally agree with you, I have a saying "When the lights go out, the dinosaurs will eat you."  :) TT
Cause every good story needs a villan!

okie

Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

timber tramp

Okie-Where in Oklahoma are you?  My wife, 2 kids and I are headed down there next month for her family reunion. Somewhere near Tahlequah.      :) TT
Cause every good story needs a villan!

Thank You Sponsors!