iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawn timber available (SPAMMER)

Started by acme1199, August 18, 2003, 01:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acme1199

COMPANY EDITED OUT is a timber exporter from Malaysia.  We are able to supply sawn timber for construction, renovation, door frame, furniture and etc usages.  Currently, we have stocks of Red Meranti, Light Red Meranti, Kapur and Yellow Balau Sawn Timber.  Please feel free to contact us at EDITED OUT with your requirements.

Jeff

Why is it that every single time we have someone join the forum from Mayasia they turn out to be a forum spammer?  

We would love to hear about Mayasian Timber. We would love to hear about your culture. In turn your message would be heard. But oh no, just join and place ads. At least this one was not in red and scrolling with a size 6 font.

Once again, spammer deleted. >:(
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frickman

Thanks Jeff for preserving and protecting the purpose of the forum.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

C_Miller

There was an ACME plant nearby.  They built a new Plant and hired a bunch of people so they could supply their best customer Cisco Systems, with the finest American made Power Supplies they were doing good untill  Cisco found a cheaper source somewhere in SE Asia I think.  Now we have a nice new empty building and several folks making unplanned career changes.

Just got me thinkin'

C
CJM

Thank You Sponsors!