iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belts for LM 2000

Started by WNC, April 03, 2009, 12:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNC

Does anyone know the idler and drive belt sizes fro LM 2000. I am in a bind and need to buy local if possible.  Thanks

Kubotaguy05

WNC

Kubotaguy, is the B-82 the Idler Belt

ohsoloco

B-82 sounds like the drive belt to me.  I can't recall what the idler belt is. 

WNC

Got the napa belt. B82 is the drive belt.  tHANKS FOR THE HELP. SAVED ME A TRIP FROM TOWN TO THE MILL AND THEN BACK TO TOWN.  Thanks

Ironwood

Been a while since I was here....I needed to replace my drive belt on my 23 HP LM2000....just for the record mine was 55" and the B53 was too rounded on the top and it would NOT ride over the idler without issue.....so I got the expensive 5VX850 from Napa it's the one with the flat outer perimeter. ...and it is "cogged" so it redirects over the idler better and rides just perfect in the wheel grooves. I don't know how anyone is using a standard B series.....took 5 trips to Napa to get it right.  . FYI....Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

thecfarm

Ironwood,yes it has been a while. I hope all is well.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ironwood

CF, yes it's all good here. Seeing choppy water ahead I have been VERY focused on creating resiliency here on out little patch o land. Been a busy time... things seem to be grinding to a halt in general...glad to have had the opportunity to take some time.....I hope you well too!
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Ironwood

Well, just looked online for the proper belt as I worn another out......I ended up back here on the FF. Price went down a dollar! $50.99 at local napa. Nice to have this resource online. 

Ironwood

Thank You Sponsors!