iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Things to be thankful for thread

Started by Modat22, March 25, 2009, 09:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modat22

With all the doom and gloom going around figured there might be a place for a thankful thread.

Things I'm thankful for.

I have my health, my dog, a healthy baby, a good family, my eyesight, use of my limbs and a decent nights sleep (occationally)
remember man that thy are dust.

Warbird

I am thankful for my wife and the love that we share.  I am thankful to be saved.  I am thankful for the material things we have such as our house (even though it was a huge stresser for a while), a car that runs, and the ability to plow snow for others who cannot do it or afford it on their own.

I am also very thankful to have the FF to hang out at and all you guys to chat with and learn from.  :)

scgargoyle

I'm thankful for every moment on the green side of the grass!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

SwampDonkey

I'll be thankful for when the snow goes, and I can cut brush again. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

I'm thankful for my family, friends, home, possessions (including the LT40), job and our health.  8)

My newest thing to be thankful for is all of you guys on FF.  ;)  You guys are considered "good friends"!  :)  Thanks for being mine.  ;D

Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beav39

im thankful for my wife ,children and our health also for you great people here!!! 8)
sawdust in the blood

Hackberry

I'm also thankful for all of the above!

Plus I'm thankful for God and my freedom and our service men for keeping us safe.  My rights as an American and a man named Jason Lewis.  You can hear his show on a radio near you .  Our founding fathers who made this country what it is, not what it's  becoming.  And for the hope of people in America to wake up and vote all the BUMS out and start over with guys like you.

God Bless Us All!

Hackberry

CLL

Just came back from VA hospital today, had been checked  for prostate trouble and they found two cysts on my left kidney. Looks like all is well so am more than grateful for health, also family and friends.
Too much work-not enough pay.

rbhunter

Just returned from work. I am thankful I have a job even though at times I don't like it.

I am thankful for a God who gives me comfort even when things are not going well. Thankful for my family and extended family. The list can go on and on.

I am thankful also for forestryforum and for the start of this thread as it has made me stop and think of what I have to be thankful for.

Randy
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Ironmower

Thankful for understanding wife, my 2 awnry boys, are service men & women and the good people here at Forestry Forum 8)
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

old joe

I'm glad to see this post.  To be greatful is a blessing in itself.  Notice the things we treasure.
not $$ not position, not status, but the love of our family, health, and the strength to persevere
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Polly

i am thankful for all the blessings god has given me ,and try not to worry about what i dont have , occasionally i have to look back and remind myself ::) ::) ;) :)

Tom

Warbird

bedway

My hats off to you Modat, for starting this thread! Modern life is so hectic and trying at times. Myself for one, and i tend to think many of us need to take pause occationally and look at the really important things in life. Seems like yesterday i was a young hard driven, (keep up with the Jones type). Now that im pushin that senior citizen catagorey, i remember more and more of them good times, and the hard times seem to fade. They say, (with age comes wisdom). For that i am thankful!  bedway

Modat22

I just like a well balanced dinner in my food for thought is all. And I think folks just think too much on the bad stuff sometimes and just need a little sparkle to look at for a few moments.
remember man that thy are dust.

stonebroke

I am thankful that the sun rises and starts a new day.

Stonebroke

fishpharmer

Quote from: Tom on March 26, 2009, 11:34:06 AM
Cpl. Anthony Williams

And all you great men that are members of this forum and served our country so we can live the lives we do.

For this I am forever thankful.

You allowed me to enjoy the blessing of my family and everyday life. 

I must say I am thankful for this forum too.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!