iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm not bragging but

Started by Sawyerfortyish, March 21, 2009, 08:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

I have had some slow weeks where we had to make up things to do to keep every one busy. Then the next week we get so busy were spinning in circles. Two weeks ago I probabley cut 15 trailer decks. Last week we didn't have much to do so I planned to cut some timber the first of this week we went to cut on monday came home monday to find the answer machine was full. I got enough orders for things such as tree stakes ,trailer decks and flooring to run me 3 months. It's funny it seems the warm nice sunny days people just come out of nowhere and I get swamped then the cold damp days they all disappear. Maybe this trend will catch on with the rest of you that are slow. If people would stop listening to those Dang reporters I think things wouldn't seem that bad.

beav39

i agree  you here it everywhere    lets get busy america!!!    glad to hear you have plenty of work     still getting enough here to keep going          scot
sawdust in the blood

WH_Conley

Yeah, gag a reporter to help the economy.
Bill

MotorSeven

I agree, the media scare is fueling the recession. However, some of us aren't buying into it. In Knoxville 2 weeks ago, a 45 min wait for a table at Texas Roadhouse, & the entire mall parking lot next door was almost full. A LT40 on fleabay right now with 20 bids & climbing past 9K. Someone is spending money & lord knows we have done our part..... :D

RD
WoodMizer LT15 27' bed

Ironwood

I have managed to fair rather well myself. Now, mind you I am very diversified, but things are chugging right along in these parts. I keep saying to the wife, wow I am still doing OK. Furniture orders are slow- to non exsistant (as they are descresionary spending), but everything else seems to be going well. Hmm, wonder when the shoe will drop ???

Glad to hear some of you are well also.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!