iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stanley Meyer--Water Fuel Technology

Started by Fla._Deadheader, March 16, 2009, 08:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

This post might take on political BS, but, I'm going to post it here, and see what happens.

Anyone here ever heard of Stanley Meyer ???  He developed a system to run Internal Combustion engines, on plain tap water. He was murdered for not selling out the technology.

Anyway, believe me or not, it makes no difference. It is also NOT Electrolysis.

Point of this post, it IS about Alt. Energy, and, this interesting info about how technology is suppressed world wide. WFC is Water Fuel Cell. The company Stanley Meyer started.

In Retrospect to Events

1. Purpose of Power Brokers: defame WFC publicly by whatever means to prevent financial and public support. Isolate Inventor to push for a possible buy out.

A classic pattern seems to always emerge, one that has been used many times to control, exploit, and even suppress new technology that is not under corporate domination. Corporations are specifically set up to take over and control high technology, worldwide. First and foremost directive, try to take over the inventor's work by whatever means possible. This includes buyout at the lowest price or filing blocking patents against the inventor. Attempt to get various regulatory organizations or the Internal Revenue Service to investigate the inventor with a resulting loss of financial resources and/or time. Harass the inventor with countless court cases to falsely claim that someone else owns and controls the technology, to prematurely force the inventor to reveal his work before patents are consummated. If a charge of fraud can be obtained, no matter what the circumstances, then use this to prevent further financial support in business and stop publicizing the technology publicly. Destroy/weaken the inventor's financial base if possible to increase the likelihood of a sellout. Try to obtain a third party or bogus agreements that can be used to provide a means to attempt to capture control of the technology by way of contractual loopholes.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

moonhill

Conspiracist, you got to love 'em.  A lot of these inventors can keep a good secret.  If they could just get it out there.  I want to think there is some truth to these theories, it is better than Hollywood, at times.  My imagination can run on to no end.   Tesla is a good one, free energy for all, it is right there in the air all around us, it just needs to be harnessed.  Magnets is another area that is controversial, how did they move those big blocks of stone the pyramids are made up with.  Interesting topic.

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

pineywoods

Deadheader, this thing is still around. I have a book printed of the internet that goes into great detail. Claims it produces 2 different kinds of hydrogen  :D and describes how the cell is constructed. Some electronics involved. It is in fact electrolosis , nothing new. I did the same thing in 8th grade science class over 60 years ago. File this one in the same place as the 100 mpg carburators..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Fla._Deadheader

Sorry Pineywoods. It has been proven in court and in worldwide labs, that, this is NOT electrolysis.  It is done in a whole new way, and the process is patented.

I'm not posting this to start a pissing contest on whether this works or not. The post was to show HOW the money people can force an inventor to give up, and sell out their ideas for next to nothing.

One process is to use 2.4 volts per cell and less than 1 amp, using a pulser, and a specially wound VIC (Variable input circuit), to fracture the water molecule. Yes, there ARE 3 classes of Hydrogen. There are also people running their Internal Combustion Engines using PLASMA as an enhancer, from injecting water vapor into the intake system. 

Folks don't use the proper technology to "EXPLODE" water.  There ARE guys running engines solely on WATER as fuel.

The information I posted in the beginning of this thread, is only the surface of what is corroding the Alternative Energy Drive to FREE ENERGY.

I,myself, am headed in a totally new direction, that the Science books never tell you about.  :) :) :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Riles

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on March 17, 2009, 08:58:23 AM

Sorry Pineywoods. It has been proven in court and in worldwide labs, that, this is NOT electrolysis.  It is done in a whole new way, and the process is patented.

Actually it was proven in court to be a fraud. And there is no patent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

Ianab

Actually it does seem to be patented, but you dont need to prove a process actually works to register a patent.

The main problem is that it's actually a perpetual motion machine. If you can split up water, burn it in an engine, then catch the water and recycle it, then you have a closed circuit perpetual motion machine, that is actually producing energy.

So although the individual parts of the system may all work, you cant magically pull energy from nowhere which is what he was claiming.

If the patent exists then there is nothing to stop any other experimenter from replicating the machine. It's just they cant sell it without negotiating a licence to use the patent.

But the only time you see these things come up they are not actually extracting any free energy from anywhere, just free cash from gullible investors.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Fla._Deadheader

QuoteActually it was proven in court to be a fraud

WRONG

Meyer put the machine up for testing, BUT, salt was added to the water, UNDER PROTEST from meyer.  The judge overseeing the whole matter, paid NO attention, and the test was altered. THEN, the same Judge ruled it a fraud.  The lawyer for the plaintiff, was the one that altered the water. Meyer had Investors AND world renowned people to speak as witnesses, but, they were never called, and the Judge issued the case a fraud, using as his reason, he was leaving on an IMPORTANT VACATION, right away, and did NOT have time to listen to more testimony.

Meyer lodged a complaint with the proper authorities, and the judge was reprimanded, much later.

I knew the point about this thread would be overlooked.  ::) ::) ::)

No problem. I DO know the people that are running engines on water, AND, I DO have a DVD in my possession proving the concept.

Y'all just keep paying at the pump.  Also, do some research. DO NOT believe all you read on Wikipedia. We went down this road in another thread.  ::) ::)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Paul_H

Harold,

you used Meyer as an example and a starting place for discussion and it seems to be logical that his credibility would have to be established first.I don't want to pay at the pump so where would I find the court records that recorded the experiment? I think it would be a matter of public record so why couldn't the experiment be performed by anyone of us without a single grain of salt?

If I came up with something like Meyer did and was frustrated by government intervention and big business spooks,I would scatter the plans from one end of the world to the next for free as a gift to mankind.Why not,it's only money after all and he has no use for it now anyways.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Fla._Deadheader

Hi Paul  ;D

There ARE no verifiable court records. Seems the JUDGE deemed that the audio recording system was acting up, and HAD IT TURNED OFF .  :o THAT is what is used to back up court testimony and is used to listen to all testimony, to cypher out incorrect info.

You probably won't find THAT written in Wikipedia.

Let me see if I can re-locate the entire court proceedings, as told by witnesses as to what actually took place.

Be back in a while.  ::) ::)

EDIT:  Here ya go, Paul.

[link
   First, it is ridiculed;

SwampDonkey

Hey Harold,

I never seen it on "American Experience" or "Nova" yet, so it can't be true can it?

Sorry, I gotta torment a little. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Fla._Deadheader

Mr. Donk, Sir  ::) ::) ;D

There has been SO MUCH bad info put out, and so many scammers looking for big fast bux, the true info is all being thought of as bunk. Notice all the naysayers around ??? ;D ;D

Fact IS, a Dr. in the Phillipines has been ORDERED to stop teaching about HIS car that runs solely on water.

Stanley Meyer was murdered.

Many of Stanley's papers went missing right after his death.

His Brother is VERY close mouthed about Stan's work, yet, he was VERY involved.

Another guy from Malaysia has been gagged from teaching about HIS car that runs solely on water.

A guy started a Website-Forum, and was so harrassed, once GOOD stuff was being shown, he had to let someone else in another COUNTRY take over the site.  This guy NOW DOES have a Dune Buggy that runs solely on water as fuel.
   First, it is ridiculed;

moonhill

Here is an 11 part series on free energy.  I find the clash between Tesla and J.P. Morgan interesting. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTgtOGmcJ2Y&feature=channel_page

Tim

slowzuki

I'd have to stay Stanley was a fraud as well.  Water is one of the lowest energy states for hydrogen and oxygen to be in.  Thats why we have so much of it and almost no free hydrogen just floating around our planet. 

To get energy out of water without adding a fuel, you need to transform it into another form with a lower energy state when you discharge it.  This doesn't exist that I know of.

Gary_C

Without even evaluating the scientific aspects of this invention, like repealing the laws of thermodynamics and proving Einstein and others as being wrong, just the practical aspects of patents and their use would say this is not believable. I know enough about patents to know that one of the requirements in obtaining a patent is full disclosure of your ideas and listing them as claims. If they are not fully disclosed, the ideas are not covered by the patent. The process does not have to actually work to get a patent, but will have little value if others cannot duplicate your work.

Next problem is that some mysterious person or group cannot quiet a patent by murdering the inventor. The patent, if any good, will survive.

And finally, if the patent is good, there are far better ways to take it than by killing the holder. Anyone with deep pockets can just ignore your patent and make you defend it in court, and that defense can cost upwards of six figures and perhaps higher. And there are some US Circuit Courts that have a history of striking down most of the patents that are brought before them. So an inventor with a good workable patent must be prepared to spend hundreds of thousand dollars and face the very real prospect of losing his patent and money too.

Sounds like Mr. Meyer and friends are suffering from this:

Paranoia is a thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind). Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Paranoia is often associated with psychotic illnesses, sometimes schizophrenia, although attenuated features may be present in other primarily non-psychotic diagnoses, such as paranoid personality disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs such as marijuana and particularly stimulants such as methamphetamine and crack cocaine. In the unrestricted use of the term, common paranoid delusions can include the belief that the person is being followed, poisoned or loved at a distance.

There are medications that can help with this disorder or perhaps they should stop smoking that weed.  ::)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

ErikC

Nothing to add either way, but I am enjoying reading this thread. ;D Hope it goes on a while. :D :D.

Gary your post reminds me of that common saying  "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"  Actually this whole topic. :)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

moonhill

Flat Earthers, and the sun traveled around the earth, old beliefs that are now laughable.   There are some that are beginning to break through Einstein's work, opening new doors.   

Tim

Fla._Deadheader

It's really strange how people think.

The common census is " The water has to be broken down by other energy uses to make it feasible".  "There is NO free ride."  "IF it was possible, WE would already be doing it".  "It defies the laws of Physics".

Funny how "CRUDE OIL" has to be DRILLED for. Then, transported to a refinery, sometimes half way around the world, and it even causes environmental catastrophic damages. Then, it is refined. Then it is mixed to make different blends of fuel and used for plastics and such. Then, it is transported to distribution centers. Then, it is transported to filling stations. Is THIS a "FREE RIDE "  ??? ???

Stanley never patented the WHOLE process as 1 operation. He patented many PARTS of the process. You have to be smart to understand his IDEA, to put all the pieces together. People worldwide are sharing ideas on how this all works. SOON, it will be known to the masses. He worked with some brilliant people who are experts in their field.

Has anyone ever "EXPLODED WATER" ???  I have. It scares the hell out of you, the first time it happens.  It takes nothing but high voltage and MILLIAMPS, to do this.

The process requires a few electronic parts, but, once the parts are bought and assembled, NO MORE COST, other than the voltage, from a transformer and your car battery.

YES, it will take a little voltage from that battery. Remember there is "NO FREE RIDE".

As a for instance, I have discussed this with more than 1 FF member, on how MODERN electronic stuff works on car engines.  I have been experimenting and in contact with people around the world. Y'all are gonna be VERY surprised, VERY soon.  ::) 8) 8)

Now, I need some metal working machinery, and I can start making this technology available. IT IS already being done, and recorded on Youtube.  :) :) :)
   First, it is ridiculed;

moonhill

Just because a Law in set, does not mean it is the end, we cannot discover more, laws are broken.   

I don't know if this is totally on subject, from my perspective it is fitting.  It is 5 parts and you may have to look for the next 4, they are at the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk8TVopOBGE&feature=channel_page

I am looking forward to your results.

Tim

trim4u2nv

There are studies that use wind turbines to generate hydrogen and store hydrogen during peak times as well as sell excess energy on the national grid.  So don't write off the use of electricity to generate hydrogen just yet.

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/04/22_postt_windtohydrogen/

Fla._Deadheader

Unfortunately, I can't view the videos. WE have dial-up, and, it would take over an hour to download them, at a stiff cost. We are charged extra for "Over minutes used".  ::) ::)

Second, the Wind generator thing is fine, BUT, THAT is Brute Force Electrolysis. that is NOT what I have been describing here. '' It is also very difficult and expensive to "STORE" Hydrogen. It passes right through steel tanks.

Read the Courtroom explanation. It was RULED it is NOT Electrolysis that Meyer developed.
   First, it is ridiculed;

Fla._Deadheader

Here is THEE Perfect example of what I'm trying to get across with this thread.

QuoteSo I own an 89 civic with a blown gas engin, 4 speed manual trany- runs great. I have been looking fir a gas engin, but hear I could do EV for cheaper. I don't know if this is true. I new to the whole thing not sure if I understand everything correctly. I was thinking of going AC for the motor because I have some fair size hills to treck on occation, and heard they are better for the pick up. I want to be able to get at least 600km or 370 miles. I was thinking of rigging a small genorator (with a "auto shut off" when the batteries reach max charge) and wondering if I can charge the batteries fast enough to only run it when I'm parked if I'm going on long trips. I had also thought of using a hydrogen geny (as many as needed) to charge the batteries, cuz I heard I can use water to power them. But I'm not sure how practical that will be. So ya that's basically where I stand. I do have some mechanical, and electrical know how, however I don't know all the terms well, but am confident with my skills. My big thing though is cost. I need this to be as cheep as posible. Around the $600 CND others wise I'm just as far to go with gas. I want the electric for the money saving benifit, and "low maintinence" from my understanding. So ya any advice, including "run away now, far, far away" works for me. To sum it up I'm looking for cheep, simple, easy to do, and dummy English please.

This guy is now of the opinion that Electric Cars are not practical, either.  ::) ::) ::) :D :D

AND THEN, after a reply that what he wants to do will not be possible OR practical, he adds this.

QuoteHowever, in your/anyones opinion is going with a small gas or fuel cell generator a good idea, and if so which would be recomended. My ubderstandin is that fuel cells are light, "easy" to make, and with enough can give me the power I need.
::) ::) :D :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

SwampDonkey

That the fellow that quit trucking, bought a horse and built a wagon, covered it, put a stove in it and spend the winter down along the river a couple years ago? Living in the rough became old news by about April the following spring. Well since we're telling stories, one more won't hurt. ;D  :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

trim4u2nv

There are safer methods to store and utilize hydrogen gas.  Similar to how acetylene is stored in acetone within cutting torch tanks.  Constant problems with leakage on the space shuttle and the explosive effects can be worked around.  Just look at the brainpower at NASA.  They still manage to get these birds flying launch after launch, even with technical difficulties.

Sodium_tetrahydroborate can carry hydrogen 10 percent by weight for storage.

Fla._Deadheader

Point is, you don't NEED to store Hydrogen. That all adds to the expense of utilizing it.  ::) ::) ::) ;D

MR. Donk, Sir.,  That stuff I Quoted was from a Canadiense.  :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

trim4u2nv

It will be interesting to see what most vehicles will use for fuel in 25 years.  Just like beta and VHS and DVD.  Bottom line is hopefully GM, Ford, Chrysler, GE, Siemens get a piece of the action.  I want to know which stock to buy!

Thank You Sponsors!