iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

directions to da pre-picinic weeny roast

Started by Jeff, August 04, 2003, 05:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Those that need directions to my house for the cookout friday evening before the picnic, let me know. I also would like to get a handle on how many may come so chet nows how many weeny roasting sticks to bring down wit him from da u.p.  only tree or four more days!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

What's that game they're talking about having down there... pin the American flag on the Canadian?  :-/

Jeff

Nope, but if you would bring a moose and some syrup we'd appreciate it. ;D

Kevin

The U.S. won't allow any big game animals into the country this season due to that angry cow.

Jeff

Jeff

Better yet, a big ole canadian cedar log. ;D

Kevin

All my beavers are hats and all my cedar logs are lumber.

Jeff

Cool! Kevin is bringing value added products from Canada!

whitepe

I'm bringing Beaverwood   ;D  
Can't find any of those meese in Illinoy.

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Jeff

Where am I goona put all that! :D  You should see my house right now. Its ripped up from end to end while we put the new floor in the living room. It may be done by friday, it may not be. Hope ya'll dont mind an obstacle cource if ya have to use the bathroom. :D

whitepe

Do you mean you don't have any trees at your place?  :D
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Mark M

DanG ! - if I'da knowed you was havin' a weeny roast I woulda tried harder to come. Weeny's is one of the 10 essential food groups.

Mark

chet

Got da weenie roast sticks loaded ta bring ta Jeff's.  ;)  Sure do hope dar's enough, eh.   ;D

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Haytrader

Chet,

Is them weenie sticks cottonwood by any chance?
Look like it.
Haytrader

chet

Nope no cottonwood,
Mostly maple, cause maple gives dem weenies a litely sweetened smoked flavor.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Kevin

They won't let me bring any weenies across the ditch on account a angry weenie disease!  ???

Mark M

I never met a weenie I didn't like :)

(septin those turkey weiners).

Haytrader

Kevin,

That angry weenie diease ya'all have up there sure is effecting our cattle market down here. It has really driven the price up.
 ;D
TY
Haytrader

Jeff

Mr and Mrs Chet just left our place. They stopped for "just" a minute to make sure they could find us on their way to their sons house and get a Harrison Hotel room. We visited for well over an hour. :) They will be back Friday for da pre-picinic cookout and I cant wait. Another case of meeting a Forestry forum member for the first time and feeling you have been friends for years. :)

chet

Ya-no folks, ole Jeff would have made a purdy darn good yooper.  ;)  I think dat dar stork jist dropped him too far south.
Hopin' to meet a few more members Friday & Saturday.  :)

chet

Kevin

I'll see you there on Saturday Chet if there's a break in the ice and I can get across the river.

Mark M

Speaking of the mad weenie disease - I saw on local tv last night where hunters couldn't bring moose or deer meat across the border from Canada. They musta put up a big fence to keep them deer and moose from crossing on their own. I spent most of my life living 10 miles from the border and the only place you couldn't cross at will was at the border crossings. Most every place else you could cross and not even know you crossed.

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!