new guy

Started by singlejacker, February 26, 2009, 09:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singlejacker

new guy here, just wanted to say hi.

jdtuttle

Have a great day

ErikC

Hi. You'll like it here, welcome to the Forestry Forum :)
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Jeff

Well, ya aint real new. You registered in 2004. ;) Glad ya decided to come in outta the cold. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don K

Welcome no matter how long ya been here. ;D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

wi woodcutter

8)Welcome 8)
2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

singlejacker

I had completely forgot I had registered here until I recieved an email I was about ready to "expire".anyway, I been around logging and chainsaws all my life and will be more than happy to contribute what knowledge I have to your board. thanks,dan.

Sprucegum

Come on in , sit down, show us your pictures  ;D

Warbird

fishpharmer

welcome to a great place 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

isawlogs

A new/old guy  :D  Welcome , take a few minutes to tell us a bit about yourself .  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tree House

Don't go too hard on singleJacker - I am also another new/old member to the forum. I have been registered since 2007 but have been reading the forum as a guest for even longer  ::). I guess all of the wonderful folks from this forum just keep answering our questions before we can ask them  8).   

WH_Conley

Then hurry up. :D :D
Bill

Meadows Miller

Gday Dan

And welcome to the Forum Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) Its the prodical son He dissapered and now hes Back  ;) :D :D  8) 8) ;) After a prompt email  ;) :D ;)  Im looking forward to your imput on the forum  Mate

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

TinMan

Welcome to the forum ;D

Thank You Sponsors!