iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Small towns can be big places!

Started by JoeyLowe, August 03, 2003, 06:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyLowe

:D  I've been so busy with the new baby and caring for the wife and working that I hadn't had any time for anything else, so imagine my surprize on Saturday morning, when I took a moment to sit and read the newspaper. (Ours is printed on Weds./Sat. of each week.  County has a total of 4900 people)  On the front page of the paper is a feller standing in front of his Woodmizer sawmill.  He's talking about the HUT program.  Said he's been in the same place for twenty years and has been sawing on the Woodmizer for 19 years.  To top it all off, he lives less than a block from me.  So I go call on him yesterday evening and turns out he didn't know I existed either.  Geez, what a small town.. 8)
--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

EZ

I've been sawing for 2 1/2 yrs now. Down at the melt shop theres about 40 guys that work in my department. Laast wk I was talking to a couple of guys about sawing and the one guy said, so you have a saw mill. :( He said I been looking for someone to saw up some logs I have for 2 yrs. ??? Guess I'm going to have to put up a flyer down their. I thought every body new I have a bandmill.  :-[ :-/ :-* :D
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!