iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

thanks to the moderators

Started by tw3006, February 20, 2009, 07:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tw3006

Hey would everyone on here like to leave a message of thanks for the moderators who volunteer their time to make a great site possible. It's definately appreciated by me. So thanks to Jeff, Ron Scott and anyone else who helps out here

ErikC

I second that one. Keeping us all happy can't be easy. :D :D :D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

semologger

I dont know what i would look at without the forum. Havent found a place this fun. I havent read this much since school. also my typing skills have gotten so much better. Thanks guys.

Ironmower

I'm new and luvin' it!!!!!!!!!!!            THANKS...........
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

Sprucegum

rbhunter

I would like to thank the moderators also. I have sent a thank you before but I really do appreciate thier work. I have no idea how much they have to catch but do sometimes see moved to the wood shed and appreciate it even though I have no idea what it was at times. I don't have to worry about what I will find on this site.

Randy
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Sawyerfortyish

I'll thank Jeff and the others for keeping this a good family forum. After reading and looking at the other links posted on the big stick thread and seeing what goes on other places. I now have more of an appreciation for the way things are here. This is home! Thank you Jeff

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Thanks Alot You Blokes are CHAMPIONS   ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

I Love the Forum  ;) ;D 8) I only wish Id found it early'er    :) :) ::) ;) :D

Reguards Chris  ;) ;D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

asy

Yup, I'll echo that thanks.

Moderating a forum isn't easy. It's difficult making the hard decisions that have to be made, whether they're popular, or not. You guys do it exceptionally well.

This forum really has got an exemplary crew of hard working moderators, without whom I know MY life would be a little duller as this place just would NOT be the magnificent site it is.

asy.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

nas

Thanks from me too, but my wife says I spend too much time here :D ::) ???
Thanks for keeping the forum clean and fun 8) 8)
Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Meadows Miller

Gday

Nick I coldnt let that on slide by Mate  ;) :D :D ;D Well Just ask Her If she would rather You talk to her Every Night about Sawmilln an timber  ;) :D :D ;) I think we know what the anser to that one is Mate  ;) :D  :D ;D ;)
Mum's even said to me afew times we are gettin abit of quiet about the sawmills now since you joined the forum Christopher
My ex was into it as she was studing forestry at uni so things came in handy for her to know but even She had her Limits  ;) :D ;D We broke up about 6 years ago and iive been single ever since  ;)
Hmm maby i should whack an add in Wanted section  ;) :D ;D  ;) Wanted Wife for honest good looking dte secure Aussie Sawmiller with gso Must be able to tollerate Sawmmiling Adiction & Travel  ;) :D :D :D ;D :D ;)

Gday Assy I hope things arnt to wet up your way  ;)  :D ;D  ;)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Cedarman

Big thanks to Jeff and the other moderators.  Keep up the good work.  Great place to come to. 8) 8)
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

tomtrees

Yean thanks to every one, good site, I am on it looking for information al the time.

Papa1stuff

Great site ,thanks to all who make it that way smiley_clapping
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Michigan Mike

Thanks to all the moderators. I don't post much but read almost every day.There is a wealth of information on this site not just the sawmilling and forestry stuff even though that is the primary reason I check in here. The other topics get pretty heated and passionate sometimes but the moderators and especially Jeff really do keep them civil and respectfull. This site educates me in forestry and sawmilling broadens my perspective on many other  topics because of the experiences and cultural differences from all the other members. Thanks again Jeff and all the other moderators you make my day.

nas

Meadows 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-\ ;) :) :D :D

The wife is just happy I'm doing something I love :-* :-*.  She knows I'm just a redneck hangin out here with other rednecks. :D :D

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

dsgsr

Yes, Thank you to All that have made this site possible. Very informative site.

David
Northlander band mill
Kubota M59 TLB
Takeuchi TB175 Excavator
'08 Ford 550 dump
'87 International Dump
2015 Miller 325 Trailblazer Welder/Gen

Stephen Alford

Nice job,thank-you, much appreciated ! ;D
logon

thecfarm

Yes,I want to thank you to all that is involved in keeping me away from the projects that I should be doing.  ;D  My wife can't understand how I can spend so much time on here.This is the only place I come to now.Have been around to other forums,but get tired of the stuff that goes on out there.Keep up the great job that all of you are doing.It really shows what can and has been done.I tip my FF hat to all of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sawman

Yes, Thanks to all moderators for making and keeping this great site as it is.
  Job well done.

smiley_clapping    smiley_clapping    smiley_clapping   smiley_clapping   
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thedeeredude

cilley

Great job everyone!!!!!!!.........alan

SamB

I say ditto to all the accolades :) the FF has become a part of my daily reading as much or more as the local newspapers for the last year. Thanks to all that are willing share their knowledge and those that keep the content G rated.........well maybe PG ;D
Sam

Thank You Sponsors!