iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stoners!

Started by Raider Bill, February 17, 2009, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Haha............................ gotcha

Had a friend drop off 5 lbs of stone crab claws yesterday! Delish! 8)

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

flip

Mmmmmmm...stoners.....mmmmmmm
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

SwampDonkey

Never had them. You export? ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bull

I thought you were having trouble with bark smoking Pot Head! :D

Raider Bill

if you like snow or alaskan crabs these will blow you away!

I'm exporting them alright, I ate another bag last night :D I will not be far from crapper all day.

SwampDonkey

How pleasant, just drink extra coffee.  :-X
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

flip

I have an uncle in FL that dives the ICW for those thing.  He said his best luck was a canal that enters into the gulf where the boats were 10 feet above him while he was combing through the weeds for claws.  Heck of a price to pay if you're too bouyant at the wrong time but boy are them thangs goooooooood.
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

Raider Bill

Back in the day we used to dive for them then went to trapping. Got to be a Pita after awhile time wise. I'm on a couple local trappers phone list when they get them. Been getting $20 for a gallon ziplock bag full. Local restaurants get $18. and up for small mediums lb on the plate.

Hot, cold doesn't matter you can't stop!

Then there's always fresh meat crab cakes with baby bay scallops and shrimp, all fresh caught of course.

Left Coast Chris

My guess was that you were doing something with a rock hound club. :)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Raider Bill

Quote from: Left Coast Chris on March 08, 2009, 05:18:32 PM
My guess was that you were doing something with a rock hound club. :)

Chris,
Not to my knowledge? What's a rock hound club?

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Raider Bill

What can I say, I'm shelterd

Left Coast Chris

Bill,  I can relate.......... if we were'nt a little slow we would not be playing around with logs and sawmills and stuff....right... :) :) ::)

A rock hound is a person that collects rocks, gems and usually polishes them or mounts them.   Not sure that I will spell this correctly but when they cut, mount and so forth they call it lapidary...... otherwise called playing with rocks.

How does that relate to wood.... here is a good example...

Claro walnut with inset stone. 
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Raider Bill

Naw nothing like that for me, I used to own and operate a dive boat here on the gulf coast. Down time was spent diving for whatever I could eat or sell.

isawlogs

Bill , might be one of them questions, but , what is a dive boat  ???   I don't get out much  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

I don't get off the hill much either.I never heard of a dive boat either.Rock hounds I knew.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

And I thought t  was sheltered.....................  ;D

It's a boat that takes scuba divers out diving :D Rigged for diving and fishing.

I owned it with a navy buddy in the late 80's through 92. We did charters and dive certifications.

It was actually built in Wisconsin was a Marinette.

Thank You Sponsors!