iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

handy helpers

Started by rdbrumfield, February 14, 2009, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdbrumfield

I built a splitter 25yrs ago that ran off my tractor.  It will handle anything as it has an 8000lb hyd winch to pick up the rounds.  up to 6ft in dia if need be.  The knife is a T knife so I only split two pieces off the bottom of the block each time.  Well I just put a 24hp Honda for power and pushing about 30gpm.  folks, this thing really puts out the wood.

Also built a convertable trailer that dumps.  The flatbed with removable sides dumps with the use of a boat winch.  Just takes a minute to take the bed off and raise the subframe to engage the stiffleg the winch is on to make it into an arch for atv or small tractor size logging.  If anyone wants a sketch, they can be built to any size. 
rd brum field@yahoo.com  (edited with spaces by tom)

I was able to put up some pictures in the albums part of this forum.

Tom

Keep trying, the photo procedure isn't difficult, and like riding a bicycle, once you learn............

I would suggest not putting your email address on a public forum.  We do what we can, but there are still undesirables that might use it. :)  (check out "modify" at the top of the post if you want to remove it. )

Thank You Sponsors!