iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Survivor Season "Tocantins"

Started by Mooseherder, February 12, 2009, 05:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Starts Tonight for you Survivor Fans. :)

It is in Brazil, and I can pronounce the location!. :D

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Roxie

Say when

SwampDonkey

Need to have one of them survivor shows set in some real winter, that way they will be real survivors.  ;D  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

breederman

Bad idea swamp, the girls would have to wear too many clothes. ;)
Together we got this !

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

I had to go to a bus driver function with Tammy and didnt see it yet. But it should have been recorded to watch later.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

I thoroughly enjoyed it.  If most episodes are like tonight's, it will be a good season. :)

Gotta watch the rerun of the  Round and Rounds at Daytona next on the Speed Channel. ;D

breederman

Guess that means we can't say who went home. :-X
Together we got this !

Roxie

Sure we can!   The bossy woman Caroline!   8) 

I don't have anyone that I liked or disliked right off the bat with this group. 
Say when

breederman

It was a good show I thought that the two who were voted out in the beginning redeemed themselves well at the challenge.
Together we got this !

Jeff

I just watched it. It was OK.  Haven't quite warmed up to it yet.

Cedarman

It looked like a few of them have been too used to air conditioning.   That heat had a couple lagging way behind in the challenge. 
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Quote from: SwampDonkey on February 12, 2009, 08:42:33 AM
Need to have one of them survivor shows set in some real winter, that way they will be real survivors.  ;D  8)

Now that's a bad attitude!  >:(

Quote from: breederman on February 12, 2009, 06:12:50 PM
Bad idea swamp, the girls would have to wear too many clothes. ;)

Good that's a good att 8)itude
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Mooseherder

Taj just got voted out if you're interested..
Down to three for tonight's final.

Raider Bill

The right guy won this time for sure!
Congrats JT! 8)

Mooseherder

Chuck White

J.T. had my vote from the start, but I had the gut feeling that someone would mess up his winning.

It's nice when "just plain people" win things.  It doesn't always have to be the slickest talker! 

J.T. told it like it was, no sugar coating, etc.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

I liked all of the final four, but JT played such a great game he really deserved to win.  I wouldn't have been upset if Taj had won either. 

Coach was really geting on my nerves, I was so glad when they voted him out.  What did y'all think of the "dragon slayer"?   :D
Say when

Jeff

That was the fun of this show the last few weeks was hoping they got rid of coach. I think I cheered. :D

Raider Bill

Jeff,

I think the world cheered ;D

JT played honest and won. I wonder if Eddie George will be on the next one.    :) He looks like a human bulldozer, oh wait he is a human bulldozer ;D

Thank You Sponsors!