iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New fishing technique

Started by Ianab, February 10, 2009, 01:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Jeff

Question. If they were just flying around looking for fish to jump on, how did there happen to be a camera man waiting there to film that?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ianab

Yes there was some creative editing involved  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

semologger

thats funny right there. Why did he let it go?

Tom

yeah, the Marlin won!  He spiked the fisherman!   Marlin.....   Spike...   get it?  Oh Geez!  :-\

Left Coast Chris

Funny.... :D

Its a good thing that is a very docile Marlin....something is'nt right about that fish....In real life that would be like jumping on a sleeping tiger......

Ever read "In Bed With a Moutain Lion" by Claud Ba**s?
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

fishpharmer

That looks like a creative way to kill oneself.   

That marlin was definitely sedated. ::)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Ianab

Seen a bit more about it on TV.

The guy wasn't giving away any 'trade secrets; but says the footage is real. I suspect they caught the Marlin conventionally from a boat, played it until it was too tired out to swim. Then dropped the cameraman overboard, called in the chopper and let it go. It would be groggy for a few minutes, just be quick and film the stunt before it recovered.  :D

Ian

Thank You Sponsors!