iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LogRite's 5th Anniversary Contest

Started by Tam-i-am, February 09, 2009, 10:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

We just want to give out some of these shirts.  I had chosen 2 sayings and put in my order then when I posted the contest, Tom gave me another great one.  I immediately called and changed my order with arborwear.

Tom's suggestion was even more suggestive than my own.  His will say "I'm a logrite hooker are you?

The other 2 shirts will say:

"Soon everyone will be talking about your tool"    and

"We promise you've never held a tool like one of these"

Now all you have to do is think about the talents, hobbies and interests of the members. 
The geode might be the hardest one to figure out.  I got it while walking a members property just this past fall when we delivered an arch to his house.

so have some fun give it a try

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

OneWithWood

Tammy, those slogans go well with Kevin's last comment on the recent video demo of the log lifter.

For those that may have missed it, Kevin says "and then I just reposition my tool and do it again!"  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tam-i-am

I'm glad you like them.

Now, I am sure you know at least one of the items.  Are you going to enter?

Tammy

Tam-i-am

I am amazed.  I have read lots of threads on this forum about how good our tools are and how much everyone likes them. Yet, when I try to give one away very few people enter.  I have had only 5 entries.   :o

Time is running out.

8 of the items you have been told who they are, 2 more are sponsors - this is not hard ;)

Warbird

Where is the thread with the contest pics and when is the end date?  I've been super busy and not owning a mill, wasn't sure I should even enter.  Sure would be nice to have one for collecting firewood but I don't wanna blasphemous.  ;)

pigman

I will enter the last day so my name will be on top of the pile. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

pigman

Quote8 of the items you have been told who they are, 2 more are sponsors - this is not hard
Let me see  8 + 2 = 13  smiley_headscratch 
I think Dan is wrong, I am completely senile. smiley_mad_crazy
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

isawlogs

Bob ... ya gotsta use Hillbilly math  ;) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dan_Shade

dont tell him that, he'll be taking off his pants to count to 11, because that's easier than removing a shoe!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Tamiam on February 17, 2009, 07:57:20 PM
I am amazed.  I have read lots of threads on this forum about how good our tools are and how much everyone likes them. Yet, when I try to give one away very few people enter.  I have had only 5 entries.   :o

That's OK Tami................Just send all the stuff to me  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Are there any of those 2 second LogRite gloves in there?

I call them 2 second gloves because that's how long they were in my hands before Jill snapped them up and I ain't never seen 'em again  :D  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Tam-i-am

Wow, your responses today and much better.  I guess everyone was just waiting for the last second ;D

Tammy

Burlkraft

Thanks to LogRite for supporting the forum and for sponsoring this contest  8)  8)  8)

I just got a p.m. saying I was a 3rd place winner.

I would imagine Thee Bob won....He wins all the time  ::)  ::)  ::)

Thanks LogRite
Why not just 1 pain free day?

pasbuild

I did Steve 8)  I was one better then you ;D  Thanks Tamiam for sharing your success with the members here, I would also like to thank the members for making it soooo EZ to win I took 5 minutes using just my memory (which is not a powerful tool) to make my entry.

THANKS AGAIN
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

SPIKER

dang: I aint been around in a while.   

I would like to see one that has something like
"MY TOOL WILL MAKE YOUR WOOD TURN OVER AND GIVE UP" :D

or "MY TOOL DON'T KNOW THE WORD CANT"
Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!