iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your a redneck if

Started by bandmiller2, February 07, 2009, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

Your saw always rides shotgun with you in the cab.Your a wise redneck if it rides in back when the wife is with you.frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Al_Smith

--and don't be putting it in the clothes closet either ,next to the western boots and Carhart jackets . Leave it in the pantry with the canned goods . ;D

Ironmower

Kitchen table gets me!!!  Nothin' like 2 stroke an bacon.
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

gizmodust

---- you rub its handle in the morning on the way to the kitchen to kiss your wife...........
Always liked wood with alot of character

leweee

----your full-skip sawchain has more teeth than your dentures.----

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

sawguy21

Now that is funny.  :D :D :D :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

carver

You just bought your wife a new black and red ''teddy'' for valentines day because it reminds you of your new  Dolmar saws. :)

timberfaller390

Quote from: bandmiller2 on February 07, 2009, 01:44:57 PM
Your saw always rides shotgun with you in the cab.
Guilty  :D
If you use your chainsaw to open a beer. I don;t remember where I saw the video but a guy had a bottle of beer sitting on the ground, he fired up the stihl, revved it up and just barely touched the bottle cap and it came flying off and the bottle hardly moved.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

VT_Forestry

haha yeah I saw that one on Youtube, there are a few different versions of it.  People even sent me messages asking if I had put that video on there  :D 
Forester - Newport News Waterworks

Rockfarmer

your on the hamburger helper mailing list,...

missourilogger

That's me :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)
i Was here

and here

Rockfarmer

You run waste oil as "bar and chain" oil just to keep you boots waterproofed!!    :D :D :D :D

redneck logger

if you cut a tree down and find a car,actully happend to me.
got to love working in the woods

snowman

Leweee thats the funniest thing I ever saw in this forum! You should get some kind of award! :D :D :D

chevytaHOE5674

Thats why I drive an SUV, theres always room in the backseat for the saws, if the girlfriend wants to ride along.

Blake22

use your saw to cut the horns off the deer you just killed.
Blake

Corley5

You cut the spearing hole for your ice shanty with a chainsaw and it's one of the few if not the only time during the year that your 48" bar and chain is used
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

chainspinrunner

You might be a redneck if...you tell the kids a story around the campfire about the logger that went haywire years back while your friends are driving the truck down the skid trails revving the 394 to add that final touch to the ghost story!!
Grose

Tim/South

If you name your chain saws and can recall their names on a moments notice, but have to think about what the wife named your kids........
You might be a redneck.   ;)

If your wallet contains pictures of you most recent chainsaw, and the most recent picture you have of your children is your now 20 year old, when he was 2......
You might be a redneck.

If you are shopping for scented candles for the upcoming anniversary and you ask the clerk if they have a more romantic flavor like...... burnt motor oil ......
You might be a redneck.

If the tornado siren goes off and you head to the basement to gas up the chain saw.....
You might be a redneck.

missourilogger

Quote from: Tim/South on February 23, 2009, 10:59:28 PM

If your wallet contains pictures of you most recent chainsaw,

does that include cell phones :D :D
i Was here

and here

Thank You Sponsors!