iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The History Channel's: Ax Men, Pass it on...

Started by Mindy, January 31, 2008, 12:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GASoline71

If you guys want to watch good DVD's of loggin' and tree work... click here: http://www.atreestory.com/

I know I'm late to all this... but I thought the show sucked so bad I only watched one episode... and didn't even make it through the whole thing.

Gary
\"...if ya mess with the bull... ya gets the horn.\"

BCtimber

Paul_H

Nice country.Things pretty slow in the bush there right now?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

timber tramp

Slow's an understatement, got two speeds here, Stop and Off.  ;D Probably gonna' be awhile before timber prices come back up, feel bad for the little outfits.
Cause every good story needs a villan!

BCtimber

Things are slower than they should be right now.  West fraser in town here is still going but I don't know for how long.  Biggest problem is forestry's salvage program.  They just won't let us access any trees.  Seems they prefer a program that is impossible to meet so they don't have to do anything.  Government has to shift its priorities before anything will improve here.

olyman

bc--government shift its prioritys?????????????????????? surely you jest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D

BCtimber

Yeah I know...  All the focus on the olympics has killed most everything else.  Ah well,  I guess we are all used to fighting our way through regulations!

logwalker

Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

redneck logger

oh yeah ax men 2 starts march 2 at 10pm. 8)
got to love working in the woods

Jeff

Keep yer eyes open and ears pealed as we will be having an announcement one day soon about Season 2  involving the Forestry Forum and Axmen. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ed

TheWoodsman

2009 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28, WM-DH4000 dry kiln, & lots of other great "toys"

I am the Woodsman, the four-wheelin', tree-farmin', custom-furniture-makin' descendant of Olaf "The Woodcutter" Ingjaldsson.

thecfarm

10pm,that's past my bed time.Guess I will be recording it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Maineloggerkid

Its past mine to, but I'm gonna adjust my internal clock for it just like last year!
JD 540D cable skidder, and 2 huskies- just right.   

Loggers- Saving the world from the wrath of trees!

timberfaller390

Is this go round gonna be the same crews? ( I hope)
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Jeff

I can only say at this point that there will be some changes.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!