Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

scsmith42

That is interesting.  The resolution when you zoom in is incredible.

I just noticed a "two-headed" guy sitting behind Jimmy Carter (who I think is sitting next to Barbara Bush.)

Either that or it's some strange stuff happening in the photo...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

fishpharmer

definitely strange stuff happening in that photo ::)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Mooseherder

At the first light pole left of Obama.  Something is flying in mid-air next to the guy left of the light pole?  He appears to be Secret Service.

WildDog

Thats incredible, you Americans look just like us Aussies up close except for the extra clothes.  ;D ;D
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

DanG

Quote from: Mooseherder on February 02, 2009, 04:22:56 AM
At the first light pole left of Obama.  Something is flying in mid-air next to the guy left of the light pole?  He appears to be Secret Service.

I finally found what you're talking about.  Maybe somebody was throwing a shoe at George Bush. :D :D

I notice that the top of that guys head is missing, too.  You'd think that some of those folks around him would have picked up on that. :o

Really though, that pic is made up of a whole bunch of smaller pics, and there were apparently a couple of places where they didn't come together just right.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

metalspinner

That is neat!  I can almost read the music on the music stands. :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Warbird

Some of the anomalies you guys are noticing are where the pictures are 'glued' together at.  The camera taking that photo actually takes many snapshots then pastes 'em together.

Ironwood

Definitely a collection of photos, and good eye on the man w/ two heads by Jimmy Carter.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!