iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

e-classic draft door / blocked draft ports

Started by browndog, January 29, 2009, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browndog

Hi again everyone, I'm in northern NH and it been warmer today. again I cleaned the sove in with the attempt to get it over 180 ( the most in two weeks) I did notice that I did not get the edges good last time ( on Saturday) so this time I did a good clean out. I still ave not fixed the daft door as the fix based on my dealer is undetermined. It it now persumed per CB that removal of the shaft and daft door are made through the tube cleanout acess, that the shaft connection to the front control is the bolt connecton visable in the cleanout panel. Unbolting that connection and lifting off the rod from the V shaped holder allows you to remove the assembly. Well that took about two months to get... from CB ?.. I haven't done it but will wait for a shut down in the spring. I assume (ASSume) my limited warrentee is just that.....Limited...I intend on back-charging the company my time and my labor to repair and clean the unit along with other liqudated damages. I would suggest that their profile of the unit be more realistic in it's proforamce and user-friendly. best to all.browndog

Thank You Sponsors!