iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

a big thank you to all forum members

Started by Polly, February 24, 2009, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polly

::) in reading the different discussions on this this forum i have noted how well we all get along at times when reading various discussions going on i realize that we have some awful smart and intellegent people as members and no matter how small or big problems that are discussed all members are treated equally and not belittled personally bein of little intellegence i am very grateful to all you members for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful group  ::) 8) thank you all for allowing me to be a member  8) 8) 8)

DanG

On behalf of the entire ForestryForum, I thank you for that compliment.  It should be noted here, that you have also made many contributions to the quality of information that is found here.  You speak of the intelligence of the membership as if you are in awe, but you have exhibited your own brand of smarts.  Shucks, the biggest contributions I've made is in telling folks how to cook the best DanG pot of grits that can be made! 

You just keep on doing what you have been doing, my friend, because you are an important and integral part of THE ForestryForum! :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!