iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Carolina Machinery Sales!

Started by Jeff, January 21, 2009, 01:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey everyone, its been quite some time since we got a chance to welcome a new sponsor to the forum.  I'd like to introduce you to RalphV and his Company, Carolina Machinery Sales!

Ralph used to be the Sales Manager for Timber Harvester Sawmills many years ago and has worked with and is acquainted with a ton of the different types of equipment out there.  CMS will be sponsoring our for sale board and also will have a sponsors board as well. Please take the time to check them out if you are looking for equipment, know of someone looking for equipment, or you have equipment to sell.

www.carolinamachinerysales.com

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dodgy Loner

Welcome to the forum, Ralph!  It's good to see a new sponsor around here!  I hope you'll join the discussions from time to time as well :).  This is a knowledgeable group of folks, and after reading about your journey that led you to found CMS, I'm sure you'll fit right in!
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

DanG

8) 8) 8)

I didn't know whether to say Thanks or Welcome first, so I just put them in alphabetical order. ;)  We're most happy to have you here Ralph, for all the reasons you might think of.  We like new members.  We like people who have knowledge in our areas of interest.  We like to have options when we're looking for things, and we really like new sponsors!  I'm sure you'll be glad you put some of your advertising dollars into such a worthwhile place. :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

Welcome, Ralph.

If you had been with Timber Harvester for a lot of years, you have probably met a lot of us, face to face.

I spent a lot of time at Timber Harvester's booth in Atlanta and Moultrie both. Specially Atlanta.  The spaces for the sawmills were so close to one another that you couldn't stand next to one without standing next to the other.

bmill

Welcome to the forum!   Anybody who helps support this site is worthy of my business.
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

Bibbyman

Welcome to the Forum! 

I've bought several pieces of equipment from places that advertize on the internet.  Next time I'm looking for something,  I'll defiantly look at CMS.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!