iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

a good friend

Started by wolverine, January 19, 2009, 03:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolverine

a friend of mine passed away in a car wreck 1/16/09.   He had his own logging crew at the age of 20 .

He was 24 and left way to soon. He was a hard working dont take no crap from any kind of guy.

Any who likes the beer drink one for him and say a prayer.     I will miss you always Jr.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

wolverine

WH_Conley

Bill

blaze83

Wolverine,

sorry to hear of your loss,  will add you & your friends family and logging crew to my prayer list...
steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

sawdust

people like that can be rare. He likely got more living into his 24 years than some of us will in 90.
My thoughts are with you.
dc
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

york

Wolverine,

I am very sorry,for the loss of your friend..You will never forget him..

Yes,i will have a beer for him and say a prayer..

Bert
Albert

snowman

I firmly belive in 100 years people will read history about us driving 60 mph in opposite directions and missing eachother by inches and will be appaled, mortified even.They will think we were insane and they may be right. I drove truck OTR a few months to get experience to drive log truck and saw wreck after wreck after wreck. That happens when you drive 15 hours a day, lotta time on the road. It was sobering to say the least.Sorry about your friend, hate to see a life end so early.

Burlkraft

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
He was taken way too soon
Why not just 1 pain free day?

wolverine

I m glad to hear that there are folks out there that care even if you didnt know him .  And yes in those 24 years he did alot sometimes stupid things but he did live life having fun. To all that cares Thank you  

Norm

When I hear these things it always makes me have a lump in my throat. I have sons not much older than that.

Never can understand why it happens but I'll be proud to give a toast for him tonight.

Warbird

I'm sorry to hear this.  Will be praying for his surviving family and friends.

sawman

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Thoughts and prayers are with you from  southeast missouri.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

ohsoloco

Wolverine, I'm very sorry to hear you lost a good friend.  In the past five years I've lost a brother, a great friend (a real woodsman), and two cousins....my friend was in his 20's, and the rest were in their 30's.  I'll raise a can to him tonight. 

I still can't (and never will be able to) listen to Tim McGraw's "My Old Friend" without getting choked up  :'(

thecfarm

Sorry to hear of your lost.Sounds like a hard worker too.Seems like the good ones don't last no where near long enough.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Haytrader

Add me to the list of fellow forumites who share your grief.
I have a son your friends age and could not bare to lose him.
We do not have the advantage of picking the time of our passing.
It can happen at any time. Rest assured the passing of your friend was predetermined.
Spend your time not grieving but rather remembering the good times and deeds of your friend. Surely you have many.
May he rest in peace and his friends and family have comfort in his life.

Haytrader
Haytrader

wolverine

wi woodcutter

So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a friend last year in a construction accident. I know how it feels.
2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

Thank You Sponsors!