iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new job ?

Started by james, January 13, 2009, 05:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

Maineloggerkid

IM putting in an application.  NO joke.
JD 540D cable skidder, and 2 huskies- just right.   

Loggers- Saving the world from the wrath of trees!

james

I would , but I am not good at communicating that way  too much of an introvert
james

Meadows Miller

Gday

Come On Down Maine & James   ;) ;D You Never never Know if You Never never Go mate  ;) :D :D ;D ;D 8) There has only been 120 applicants as of today in a news report overhere . ;) ;D
Ive got a mate Michel who lives there and dose maint on the motel in forground of the pic went up there for a holiday met a local girl up there came home for a month left the job he had as head sawyer at the mill where we worked and has been there ever since  ;) ;D

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

WH_Conley

AWW, heck, went to put in an application and their server must be down. :D :D :D

Bill

CLL

My only problem is, I can't speak the kings english properly. Well, I take that back, my WIFE says that #**#++**#'s is not english. 8)
Too much work-not enough pay.

Meadows Miller

Gday

:D :D :D :D :D ;) CCL dont worry about the english mate Poms whinge about us at the best of times  ;) :D :D :D anyhow the king aint been around for awhile  ;) and theres being some Shela incharge  ;) :D :D ;D  and most of the Aussies you would meet here have trouble understanding ourselfs sometimes Esp during summer when we've been at the pub for afew hours  blowing the froth off  afew coldies mate  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!