iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's Fabiola's Birthday

Started by OneWithWood, July 23, 2003, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

Happy birthday Fabiola!  I hope you are having a party 8) 8) 8)

Keep on keepin' on and enjoy life  :)

P.S.  I cannot find the soccer match on any of the stations I get so you will have to let me know the score  :P
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fabiola

Thanks OneWithWood!!!!! ;)
I am prepering myself for tonight! I am going to a Irish pub to have some B-52's!!!!!!!
About the game, it is tonight!!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

Have a good one Fab and don't forget to mix some Vodka shots with those B-52s 8) 8) 8)

Steve

Fabiola

:D :D :D :D No away!!! :D :D :D :D
The last time I had vodca I do  ot remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
But thanks!!!!!! ;)
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

Fab come to B.C and I will show you how to drink 8) 8)
  We can drink Screech and it will knock you off your feet. :D :D :D

Steve

Fabiola

I never had that one! How to make Screech?
Come you to Rio!!!!!!!! :D :D
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

Fab screach is a type of rum and it has a major bite to it. 8) It's brewed on the other end of Canada.

Sure Rio sounds nice. 8)  But I have some camping plans in the mountains here first so pack a bag and grab a flight out here. 8) 8)

Steve

Fabiola

:)I wish I could! :)
My time in Canada was just at Canadian Atlantic Playground side!!!!!!
When I get rich or if I get a job, I had promissed myself I am going to your Canadian side! 8)

Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

If ya get rich does that mean that I don't have to work anymore??? :D :D :D :D
  If you make it here I hope you like to sail. The boat is just about done. 8) 8) One more layer of fiberglass and some paint and it will be in the water by the end of August. 8) 8)

Steve

Fabiola

Boat? Can I pass?
Camping? Fine, I love it!
Boat? I am a little worry about it!!!! :D
Get rich is good to be able to work in what you want not in what you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

Fab you're right about the money thing, it don't mean much if your not happy. :)

Don't worry about the boat as long as you can swim. 8) 8) I can't swim and I never wear a life jacket, I'm pretty sure of myself when it comes to sailing.

Fabiola

The problem is not the boat or siwm. I do know how to siwn... My worry is actualy funny! I have phobia of ocean, open sea, sea monsters all this things!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

biziedizie

Don't worry about the sea monsters, we can bring Deadheader along to deal with them beasts. :D :D If he can wrestle a gator I'm sure he can handle a sea monster. :D :D How bout it Harold you game or what???

Steve

Fla._Deadheader

Let's see. Building a boat-----in Canada. Ready to try out by August. Hmmmmmmmmm    Water should be gettin a little stiff about then, EH ???  :D :D :D :D
  Fabiola, I think I would be worried about a SEE Monster, named Steve  :o :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  Hey Diz, any logs where yer goin boatin???  :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

biziedizie

Worried about me???  Nooooo I'm just a nice Canadian guy. :D :D
  The water will be so nice and warm in August that we will wish that we were in it not on it. 8)
  Harold there's a few logs on the water but I think they call that log theft around here. :D :D

Steve

Fabiola

Canada is nice in August I remember! ;D
Canadian guys... They are nice I remember!!!!!! :D
Preposition? I will work on this to understand it!!!!!! ;)
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

shopteacher

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABIOLA!!
  Hope you have one great day and night.  Easy on the B52's we here on the forum don't want anything to happen to you. ;D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

CHARLIE

Happy birthday Fabiola! And may you have many more!! 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Mark M

Happy Birthday Fabiola, we have a bunch of them B-52 up north of here at the Minot airbase, I don't know how you would drink one of them though :o

Fabiola

:)Thanks again!!!!! :)
I hadnt that much drink! I was driving! ::)
But I did had ton of fun!  :D
It is good to celebrate b-days!
Now that I become 23 it is time to have fun with responsability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabíola. :o ;D
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

ohsoloco

Ya mean you had to drive on your birthday  ???   Sounds like you had fun, and that's what counts  :)

If turning 23 means being responsible, then I have a few years of explaining to do  :D

biziedizie

Loco can ya explain the story to me to??? :D :D :D
   I'm still trying to get past the age of 19 and I need some guidance. ;D ;D

Steve

Fabiola

I had fun!!!!
And I had to drive because my friend use to drink more than I can think about!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I am trying to learn yet!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

johncinquo

learning to drink or learning to drive?  Or learning to drive while drinking?  I am always the designated drinker, that way I make sure no one else gets into trouble.  Hey, if your drive a chevy or ford, and it starts acting up, do you yell at it in portugese or american?  We might have to send down an auto translator so it understands better than I do.   Glad you had fun anyway.  
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Fabiola

My GM is made here. And you can not find it in USA. Just Europe!
And I yell in a good portuguese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am learn how to be responsable!!!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Thank You Sponsors!