iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How do I order a hat?

Started by bmill, January 11, 2009, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmill

I've looked all over and can't find where I click to order a ff hat!  smiley_furious3
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

Tom

Well, bmill, it isn't always that easy.  Jeff doesn't have a steady supply.  He doesn't sell those cheap old hats that you get from most site stores.  He likes to pick them that are well made and something to be proud of.  Because of that he, he hasn't the pocket coin to keep an inventory, so what he does is collect names of folks, from time to time, who want hats and then he makes an order to cover the demand.  Sometimes he is able to get a few extra.   He had a couple of extra from the last order but I think they went to another member about a month ago. 

The thing to do is send him, or better yet, Wildflower, a request for a hat.  It'll get the new order started.   It seems there is a post somewhere on here with these instructions, but I'll be doggone if I know were it is.  :D

Here's the link to the post where he sold the last batch in March of 2007.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,24623.msg351769/topicseen.html#msg351769

isawlogs

Oh now don'go getting upset over dat ... give Jeff or wildflower a nudge .....  ;)  Well Tom was quicker with the fingers  ::)  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!