iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello, 2009, Goodbye Mr. Fussypants

Started by RavioliKid, January 03, 2009, 09:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

Hey, y'all!

I got the message to drop by because you missed me. *sniff* It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I had a great time at the pig roast last year. In fact, it was the highpoint of my summer! What great people and a great time! (The food wasn't bad, either!)

I decided to enter 2009 unencumbered by "Mr. Fussypants" - my former boyfriend. So, if there are any guys out there interested in a middle-aged school marm with her own teardrop trailer, you know where to find me.

Other than that, things are pretty much the same. Dad had a few health issues in the fall, but we got them taken care of and he is doing well again. My class is not insane this year, so neither am I! We've already had a snowday or two, so life is good.

Back to school on Monday.

And a happy new year to you all!

:-*
RavioliKid

Ironwood

What is a MARM? I have a  6, 2, 1 year olds,  and I figure if there is something out there related to school that I don't know about, I SHOULD figure it out.  PS all boys ;) thanks goodness. WE do boys well.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Texas Ranger

Hey Rav, good to hear from ya, and a good new year to you.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

DouginUtah

Please send picture of teardrop trailer!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

ARKANSAWYER

Doug beat me to the punch line.  ;D

I just have to check with the wife to make sure she is OK with it. :o

A schoolmarm is a lady teacher who is unmarried, especially one who is regarded as strict or old-fashioned and often a tea-tottler.  Most likly a wildcat in sheeps clothing.  But what do I know.

Welcome back in 2009.
ARKANSAWYER

Ironwood

Well, learn some new everyday, evidentally my wife knew the term. Guess that is what my son has in 1st grade ;D this year.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

beenthere

Ironwood
What's he have.....Fussypants or School Marm ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

mike_van

I had one for 4th grade - Looking back, I think she was Cruela DeVille's sister  :o    RavioliKid seems to have a sence of humor, something my teacher did not know the meaning of.   :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

RavioliKid

Hey, I am one funny middle-aged school marm!
smiley_whacko

RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!