iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pennsylvania Farm show Harrisburg January 10 - 17th

Started by MartyParsons, December 31, 2008, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Wood-Mizer will be at the Pennsylvania Farm show in Harrisburg. Hope to see you there.
January 10 - 17
Show times are 9 am untill 7 pm January 17 we will be closing at 3 pm.
Directions and show event specials are listed here on the web site below.

http://www.farmshow.state.pa.us/farmshow/site/default.asp

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

ED B

Hey Marty
How have you been? Missed show, was in LA last week. I am still looking for a 12 foot extension and a woodmiser resaw attachment for my LT40!
Do It With WOOD!

MartyParsons

Ed where have you been? We have had a busy January as you can see from the show posts. Headed to the Eastern Sports show February 7th at Harrisburg. Should be over 600,000 people attend.  :o They said it was the largest sports show in the world. Any one every attend?
M
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

submarinesailor

Marty,

We go every other year.  The opening day is a !@#$%^&*() zoo.  Way too many people trying to go anywhere.  Other than the crowd, it's the best show I have been too.  We are planning on being there next week end.  Did I say that I hate opening day, but the next weekend is Valentines Day and I think I better do something with the wife.

Bruce

ED B

Hey Marty
Got that 12 foot extension off of woodhick down in Hurricane. Thought i would let you know!
Do It With WOOD!

Thank You Sponsors!