iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

SMELLING GOOD!

Started by breederman, December 27, 2008, 11:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breederman

We have about thirty family members due here soon for Christmas and the Ham is smelling the upstairs and chocolate and caramel fondue for dipping strawberries is stinkin up the downstairs, This is good!
Together we got this !

Burlkraft

That sounds good  8)  8)  8)

Enjoy  :) :)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

breederman

Together we got this !

Burlkraft

I'd like to, but it might be a little overdone by the time I get there  :-\  :-\

The corprate jet is being used this weekend  :D  :D  :D

It's so warm here I'm gonna stuff a chicken and put it on the Big Green Egg today  :)  :)  :)

Jeff

Is that a big Green BAY egg?   I hear they been laying a few. ;D

Its smelling good here as well, but I dont know how many people will show up.  The weather is horrible and if it don't get better everyone may stay home. I know I would if it was me. If the weather was good we have the potential of having 30+ but that aint goona happen.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

I hear ya Jeff. Were supposed to have her family for dinner but the weather was so bad it was just the two of us. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, squash, homemade cranberry sauce (man, now that was good) and a bottle of wine. No room left for dessert  :'(
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

We ended up with exactly 30 people here. They are now all gone and there is food EVERYWHERE. I think I hurt myself. Its just not a good idea to eat like this (as I share another cookie with Icey)   I tried and tried to get people to take food with them, even thought most did, not enough did.  I should go lay at the front door of the weight loss thread and hope somebody kicks me back in there. Actually, kicking back in is a little bit ridiculous. They would definitely need to tow me.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

breederman

We ended up with twenty eight people. We are getting quite a few little kids again and they had a great time. 8) We have quite a bit of pie left over, looks like I'll have to choke down cherry pie for breakfast. ;)
  Our oldest has to fly back to Richmond at 6 am. That means leaving here at 4 to get her to the airport by 5 or so. Me thinks I,ll be pooped by the time I get done work tomorrow!
Together we got this !

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff on December 27, 2008, 05:47:47 PM
They would definitely need to tow me.

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :) :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D  :) :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :) ;D >:( :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :)

Thank You Sponsors!