iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lane carriage

Started by STUMPKICKER, December 24, 2008, 10:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUMPKICKER

Just picked up a Lane carriage and I don't think the setworks are complete. Much appreciated if someone could post some pics of one. Thanx.

Ron Wenrich

I don't have a picture.  Maybe you should post a picture of yours and tell us why you think its incomplete.  Maybe we can walk you through it. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

bandmiller2

Stumpkicker,is the mill complete and togather or just pieces?.do you have the husk,arbor and feedworks??or just the carrage.The more information we have the more we can help.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

STUMPKICKER

Helle FrankC. How are you? I have the carriage,2 saws and other misc. parts. A lad at werk told me he has enough spare mill parts to set up another mill. I could probably git an arbor and friction from him or whatever else. There's a place in Smyrna Mills, Maine who resells mill equip. www.MaineEquipmentConnection.com Only half hour drive away. The carriage needs rewoodin', there's nuttin' like a good challenge! Appreciate the offer from you on mill parst. Iffin' I'm in a pinch, I'll let you know. Thanx.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Nice Buy Stumpkicker  ;) your settworks look prettymuch complete did it come with the Dogs/uprites ? otherwise she looks in pretty good nick for her age mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) let the fun begin ;) :D ;D ;D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

bandmiller2

Stumper,what type of track are your carrage wheels set up for.The heavier Lanes were usally set up to use mine car rail,I don't know the price for it but it taint cheap, if you can find some grab it.I have seen wooden carrages set on straight castors "V" on one side flat on the outher rideing on inverted angle iron that seemed to work fine.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!