iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

poulan 245A

Started by dynomaxdave, December 20, 2008, 04:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynomaxdave

Does anyone know where I can get a new cylinder ,piston ,ring kit for a poulan 245A

sawguy21

Welcome aboard. Your saw is thirty years old and parts are scarce. Unless you are really attached to it, you would be IMHO better to look for a more current saw that has good support.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

MelonBoi1

Not true at all. There are plenty of parts for this saw even pi#tons and rings. Don't let other people drain your hope.

Old Greenhorn

Welcome to the forum. You just responded to a thread that is 16 years old. I don't think the OP heard you. :D

Also, we try to be respectful of others here. You may have a different opinion and that's fine, folks would like to hear it, but please do it in a respectful way. Some might think you called Sawguy21 a liar and I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but before you are critical, take a little time to find out more about the very knowledgeable folks who post here, they may just know a whole bucket load more than you do.
Enjoy the forum, read around, and please be nice.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

stan064

you can look for dayton saws parts , that were made by poulan,sold by grainger

Thank You Sponsors!