iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How long have you all been Married?

Started by Papa1stuff, December 19, 2008, 07:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa1stuff

Today is our 56 anniversary ,doesn't seem that long at all, has been agreat ride ! smiley_clapping
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Jeff

28 years.  Only half way eh?  Congrats on the Anniversary.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Banjo picker

Happy anniversary there Papa1stuff.  I have been married to my bride for 33 years.  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Norm

Congratulations. :)

33 years this February.

Faron

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

SamB

40 years last august :) Happy anniversary Papa1stuff and also to Mrs. Papa1stuff!!! :)

old joe

32  years. It just keeps getting better. I have not always been a walk in the park, but she is the best .  congratulations!!

joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Cedarman

Congratulations to all you long timers.
41 years, 4 kids, 4 grandkids, getting gray haired.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

srt

How can all you guys have the best bride?  I though I got her!  Will be 25 years in June.

rbhunter

"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Ron Wenrich

33 seems to be a common number.  33 years in April.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

pineywoods

be 50 yrs in april. Cain't hardly remember when she wasn't hangin around, think since 1949 :-X Violin_smiley
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Raider Bill

Total of 30 years to 3 differnt Ladies.......... Don't know how you guys do it but my hat's off to you for sure.
Working on getting back with number 3, got any tips to make it work?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

submarinesailor

Quote from: Raider Bill on December 19, 2008, 09:24:40 AM
got any tips to make it work?

I call it, Keeping my big mouth shut and learning how to say "Yes Dear". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

36 years the 16th of this month. 8) 8) 8)  And she put up with me riding the boats for almost 20 years.  She gets all the credit in my opinion. ;)

Bruce

Tom Sawyer

Dang I got alot of work to do.  Only 11 years here! :)

ely

ok i will be the negative one.
which time?
or did you want me to add them together? ::) ;D

seriously, congrats to all you guys that know something.

srt

Bruce,

Amen to what you said about your wife!   After every patrol, there would be a few more break-up's that were in some part related to the long separation.  My little reactor laboratory division (6 guys) got hit twice over a four year period.  She's a mighty fine woman that can stand the long absences, be faithful and productive in her own life!

JV

Congratulations Papa1stuff.  42 years last March for us.  I semi-retired two years ago
and she just did the first of the week.  I forsee some changes, may have to move my
headquarters.   :D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Warbird

Quote from: Papa1stuff on December 19, 2008, 07:06:53 AM
Today is our 56 anniversary ,doesn't seem that long at all, has been agreat ride ! smiley_clapping

Congrats!  10 years for me and she gets more beautiful every day.

OneWithWood

Coming up on 20.  Seems like yesterday my motorcycle broke down and she had a truck!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

johnjbc

45 years, 3 kids, 7 grandkids, getting gray haired
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

ADAMINMO

7 years here. Hope I can make it to 50+. I got a pretty good woman myself.

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Ron Scott

~Ron

Chuck White

My situation is almost like Raider Bill's,  total of 27 years to 3 different Ladies..........Well, the middle one turned out not to be much of a lady though.  That one lasted less than 3 years. 
I'm happier now, than I've ever been. 
This one (Sheila) even goes with me to help out on the mill!

I just can't complain! 8) 8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!