iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Time to set the new forum record!

Started by bmill, December 15, 2008, 08:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmill

I say we give it till 9:00pm EST, we're at 147 150.  Maybe the free beer will draw a few more  :D :D it's all good fun.
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

Warbird

Down to 65 Forumites.  Once they all come back to Forum window and view another topic, we very well could shatter the record!

OneWithWood

Beat the bushes and get them on here!  It is already 36 minutes past my bedtime....I don't know if I can make it until 9pm.  It was a very cold day and I was out in it all day, now I am getting warm and my belly is full and I am feeling sleepy, oh so sleepy..... smiley_sleeping
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

I'm taking screen shotsso we know who quit on us. >:( ;) :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

I almost didn't make it...thought I was logged in only to find out my DSL service was 'out'. It does that every week or so, and then have to sign back in. But made it in time.

Good to see everyone on board.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

OneWithWood

Send them coal I say.  Send it COD  ;D
One With Wood

Jeff

Quick glance I see Burlkraft and Ron Scott had to go take Geritol

Mooseherder

The guests are really gettin' into it. ;D
This should be your motivation to JJ. (just join) :D

thedeeredude

Quote from: OneWithWood on December 21, 2008, 08:41:56 PM
Beat the bushes and get them on here!  It is already 36 minutes past my bedtime....I don't know if I can make it until 9pm.  It was a very cold day and I was out in it all day, now I am getting warm and my belly is full and I am feeling sleepy, oh so sleepy..... smiley_sleeping

We need a vial of red bull, stat! 

logwalker

If we had posted the invitation in more categories we would have smashed it. Yup.
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Jeff

Probably, but I'm not sure the chainsaw guys can read outside of the chainsaw board. :D

OneWithWood

One With Wood

Norm

Even if we don't break a record it is still a respectable showing.

Good night Gracie. :)

Jeff

I've not found a way to make the forum smell like 2 cycle, which usually is what attracts em, so yea, I guess so.

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on December 21, 2008, 08:55:54 PM
I've not found a way to make the forum smell like 2 cycle, which usually is what attracts em, so yea, I guess so.

LOL LOL  You guys are a hoot.

DR Buck

I'm late ................but here.    ::)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

bmill

It was fun, good point about posting in other forums... woulda coulda shoulda.....my life story :D
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584    Kubota L3400, Loader, Backhoe, 3 point tiller, Stihl MS 390, Very hard working wife!

OneWithWood

Well it is the shortest day of the year, which makes it the longest night.  It is 9pm and even though the night is the longest, 4am comes aroound about the same.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
One With Wood

old joe

better late than never. I hope.  had to hang heat lamps in the barn  got some injured goats and they are susceptable to drafts.  It's about 28 *  and 20 mile /hr winds.
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Sprucegum

I 'm here too late for the free beer as usual  >:(  :'(   :'(

Thank You Sponsors!