iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Contest #4

Started by Jeff, December 14, 2008, 12:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Merry Christmas !!!!   smiley_elf smiley_antlers smiley_christmas
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dodgy Loner

I would give the bowl to Tom :).  Merry Christmas, Tom!
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

thedeeredude

I'd auction the bowl and split the money between Teen Challenge and Salvation Army.  Merry Christmas to all  insert Santa Claus smiley guy here. 

Roxie

When I saw the bowl, the first thought I had was Mark M's family.  Just to let them know we still remember.....and gosh, how much he's missed. 

Say when

Jeff

Just a few hours left.   The winner of the contest will be determined by a drawing of a name of those that have entered.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cedarman

I like the idea of giving to the family in need.  To whoever gets it, could it be engraved with an appropriate message?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Norm

I'd like to see it go to Jim's church for the family in need.

Gary_C

I would give it to Tom. Just as long as he promised not to eat peas out of that beautiful bowl.  :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Dana

I agree with the church family. What a beautiful bowl to lighten their time of trouble.
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Bill Johnson

The church family is a good choice.
Bill

farmerdoug

I vote for Furby.  He needs to be reminded we miss his posting here. :)
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Tim L

It looks old, somewhat cracked and can't hold liquor . If that fits Tom  I'll vote for him !
Do the best you can and don't look back

Sprucegum

I would turn around and give it to Jeff just because of all the work he does on these little contests  :-*  :-*  :-*

Mooseherder

I would like to see Zopi receive it for his service.  He didn't even know where he was headed when he left.

Jeff

We've drawn a winner from the entrees and that winner is

ellmoe!   

Elmoe, send me your shipping info ASAP. We can have the bowl sent to you, or whoever you want it to go to.  Let me know in an instant message along with your shipping info.

Thanks again to Burlkraft for the beautiful bowl.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cedarman

Congratulations Ellmoe 8) 8) 8)
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

ellmoe

Thanks Jeff and Burlkraft.  It looks to be a beautiful bowl and I hope Tom will let me visit someday! :D  Merry Christmas, Tom!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom

Merry Christmas, ellmoe!!

You know you're welcome here.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!