iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pictures from Rio (lets try)

Started by Fabiola, July 16, 2003, 12:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabiola

Thanks!
The problem is not the kg but the age I am getting fast that I would like!!!!
I know I am not as old as most of the guys out there, but unfortunily I only look like 23!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Jeff

Fab I made you a user pic as promised I will ad it for you. If you dont like it we will take it off. I used my artistic license to make it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fabiola

That is fine!!!!
Thanks!
Lets vote than!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Fabiola

I like it!!!
Looks like a coin.
It is not just queen Elizabeth that has her face in a coin!!!!!I
Thanks Jeff!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Mark M

Hey Fabiola, you are a lot prettier than Queen Elizabeth, course then so is Tom so I don't know if that is much of a complement or not. ;)

Tom

:DWhat a laugh I had over that remark, Mark.   :D

Fabiola

I know that Mark,  ;)but now I am also as important as her since I have my own coin!!!!!!!!! :D :)
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Tom

Well, so much for Queen Elizabeth joining the forum.  Mark fixed that, Jeff. :D

Fabiola

Do you belive she would? :D :D
She is probably realy boring person.
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Tom

She was probably standing in a long line of monarchs who want to join the forum.  I'll bet she's really jealous that I am prettier than she is. :D

shopteacher

Thanks Fab,
    You look great. :-* Definitely not a disappointment.  I knew if I kept begging and pleading you'd post one for us. I use those tactics at home all the time with my wife. Please dear, all I want is a new LT 70. Well the pleading will have to continue a lot more and a lot louder I guess. Let me see, what are her favorites?
Note to any school teachers out there:
   Do not try this in your classroom, it could be dangerous and it doesn't work.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Mark M

Speaking of the Queen, a few years ago my company took us to England to visit the Caterpillar plant that makes the Telehandlers and some of the compact construction equipment. Our flight was delayed and we got to London pretty late in the day so we were tired and decided to take a nap. I woke up about 2am and thought "DanG we slept through our first night in London!" I went down to talk to the doorman and ask if a person dared take a walk at that time of the night and he assured me it was a safe area, so my wife and I decided we would take a little stroll. We walked along the river and came across the bridge by Big Ben and then walked back up to Trafalgar Square. By this time is was around 3:30 and there were only few people out. At one end of the square is a big curved building called Admiralty Arch so we walked through it and started down this one street. As we walked farther it got darker and we saw a few police cars with their lights on. Cindy said she didn't really like the looks of this neighborhood and I was a little uncomfortable so we decided to turn around. Needless to say we got a good laugh the next day when we found out the we were walking up the mall to Buckingham Palace. :D

The Queen wasn't home by the way.

Mark

I won't mention the part where were trying to figure out what the building with the razor wire was that was at the base of the Big Ben clock tower. Turned out it wasn't a prison after all. :D

It's always fun when hayseeds go to the big city, especially a foreign one.

Bibbyman

This thread has must have set a record for the number of views and replies in the shortest time.  Yet no one has talked about a tree or sawmill or a board yet.

Hummmm ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

It has resulted in a new form of currency.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Fabiola

Beautiful!!!!!!
Now I just need to have my own Kingdon!!!!!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Thank You Sponsors!