iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Forestry Forum support auction-A Rust reaper value pak-or two

Started by farmerdoug, December 09, 2008, 01:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmerdoug

Since they went over so good last time, I ordered a couple of Rust Reaper value paks for Jeff to auction to support the Forestry Forum. 8) 8)  I even paid for the shipping to anywhere here in the USA.  If you guys outside the USA win it you will have to deal with Jeff and Mike on the difference for shipping. :-\

Here are the links to the auctions.  I put both here to save on the clutter on the forum. ::)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270315067627

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270315067834

Good luck on the bidding and thanks for all of the fun and adventures here on the Forum. :)

FarmerDoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

stonebroke

Jeff

I dont think Mike can ship outside of the U.S. due to the nature of the product. Canada maybe, but I'm not sure of that. Anything that requires an MSDS sheet can be a pain to sell across borders.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mike_P.

Thanks for doing this again, Doug 8)

Regarding shipping, we do ship to Canada, but it becomes expensive sometimes.  And, regulations regarding chemicals seem to be constantly in flux.  We try to concentrate our sales in the USA.

Mike

WDH

Maybe Marcel can smuggle it over the border with some sausage :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

I can just see him at the border crossing. "Anything to declare sir." "Oh just this old sausage and some rust reaper."

I'll send a cake with a file in it Marcel.  :D

beenthere

This auction These auctions seem to be taking off....good for the forum. Proud of my fellow FF members.  8) 8)

Thanks for starting getting this going, farmerdoug
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

isawlogs

:D :D   Thanks Norm , sheesh , my luck you'd be sending a chocalat cake and a smooth file .  :-\ :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Warbird

DanG

Quote from: Warbird on December 09, 2008, 07:25:37 PM
That DanG pic is awesome!  LOL

:D :D

Boy, ya never know when or where my mug will turn up, do ya?  I got a kick out of the scrolling disclaimer below, denying any relationship between FarmerDoug and that photograph.  I don't blame him.  I'd deny it too, if I had that option! :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

stonebroke

Thought I would bring this to the top and see if we can get some more bidders. As they say a bargain at twice the price.

Stonebroke

farmerdoug

Glad to see guys are having a good time bidding and supporting the Forestry Forum. 8) 8) 8)
Doug
Fargo, MI

Mooseherder

farmerdoug

Less than a day to go guys.  And remember the shipping is free in the USA. ;)
Doug
Fargo, MI

stonebroke

I won one. Now I get to try the famed rustreaper,I was always to lazy to order it before. All for a good cause. Now I am waiting for the next auction.

Stonebroke

Mooseherder

Quote from: stonebroke on December 15, 2008, 07:43:24 PM
I won one. Now I get to try the famed rustreaper,I was always to lazy to order it before. All for a good cause. Now I am waiting for the next auction.

Stonebroke

I needed da udder one. ;D

Thanks Farmerdoug!!! :)

isawlogs

smiley_sweat_drop smiley_sweat_drop  Thanks I was worried about that file and cake ....  smiley_peace
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

farmerdoug

Congratulations and thanks guys. 8) 8)

Marcel, we can work on that cake and file thing. ;D
Doug
Fargo, MI

isawlogs

Sheeesh , Thanks Doug , I always knew I could count on any one of yous .  :) :D

Marcel

Norm

Don't worry Marcel, I couldn't find any of my good files to send but Patty dug one out for you.

I think you'll be real popular with the other inmates when they see what you got in that cake. ;D

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

:D
  Ya a pink file in da slammer ....  ::)  Guess anything pink in there might get attention  :o

Marcel

Mike_P.

The Rust Reaper is on the way!  We shipped the two Value Packages yesterday via Priority mail.

Congratulations and thanks to stonebroke and Mooseherder.

Thanks, as well, to farmerdoug.

stonebroke

You are welcome and I look forward to using your fine product.

Stonebroke

Thank You Sponsors!