iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Outdoor BBQ

Started by biziedizie, July 14, 2003, 08:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biziedizie

Neil I asked Harold for some of dat wet wood but he wants $8.00 a ft for the stuff. :D :D :D Too rich for my blood. :D :D

Tom........a coiffure??? ......... I was dizzie before but now I'm off the edge. :o

What is a coiffure????

Steve

Tom

That's the Yankee pronunciation for Hair style :D

Mark M

I can't even say that Tom - can you pro-nuce-e-ate-it for me? :D

I don't think that's a yankee word, I think it's one of those fancy French words like bidget.

Tom

I've studied under some of the most devout Yankees in the world down here in Florida and they would say "coy-fewer" :D

Mark M

Speaking of Bidgets - anybody here ever used one? I have a lot of questions about those things. I understand the basic principal but the actual use has always confused me a bit. For example do you sit facing the water controls or away from them? How do you adjust the water temperature? Can you do it before you sit down or do you have to do it after your sitting down so as to not squirt water all over the ceiling? If you have to sit down first then doesn't it come out kinda cold? How about when you are done, do you dry your bottom with a towel? if so what does the next guy use - the same towel?

Jeeze - if someone can splain this to me I won't have to lie awake at night wonderin about such things. :D I'm sure glad we've got this forum and it's distinguished panel of experts to help with these difficult questions.

I'll bet Noble knows all about these things, he's from Missouri you know and folks are really smart down there. Some can speak 5-6 languages even if they don't know how to read. ;)

Mark

Tom

Oh!  you're talking about a bidet'.  I don't know about those things and not sure I want to.   Doesn't sound like the natural thing to be doing to me. :-/

Mark M

Yeah - Yeah - that's it  8)

I probably shouldn't even be wonderin about things I can't spell.  ::)

Wait a minute... I can hardly spell anything :D

biziedizie

Mark you wipe your ash before you sit on the thing. :D

Test the water first,  the servants would make sure it was perfect before you sat down in the old days.

Yeah you can have fun blasting it to the ceiling but that's not what you're spose to do. :D

I still to this day don't know why people have these things but I will never know as I'm not rich.

Steve

Haytrader

One of my brothers is a painter and did a house that was being remodeled for a handicapped man. It had one of them under carriage power washers in a specially equipped bathroom. I was getting the tour one day when he showed me that room. He pointed at the object of discussion and said....
"I don't know what that is, but don't pull the handle, whatever you do. I did and it shot me in the face."

:D  :D  :D
Haytrader

Bro. Noble

Mark,  

You're right,  I know all about them things.  They're drinking fountains for rich dogs. ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Mark M

I think you are correct Nobel, thanks for splaining that to me.

I looked up that fancy word Tom was trying to impress us with and coiffure IS a French word. When you do a search all the websites that come up are in French. Since I can read French I couldn't tell exactly what they were talking about but as Tom said it has something to do with hair-dos.

I also did a little research on the bidets and actually found a bidet FAQ page. Turns out you do sit facing the faucets and you do use a towel to dry your heiney. (that probably why you don't see them in public rest rooms). Some of them don't use warm water so you don't need to adjust the temperature, but these are not recommended in cold climates. I can just see that - rinsing to old bum with 34 degree water. :o

Oops - I think we are drifting off topic a little bit.

DanG

Maybe I can help tie this together a little bit. :)

I have an old claw-foot bathtub that was used as a watering trough when this was a cattle farm. I've been thinking about dragging it over by the house and making a "bath-e-que" out of it. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

biziedizie

Mark do you really think this has gone off topic??? ::) ::) :D :D

DanG can ya send me a pic of that??? :D Will the drain hole be of any use or ya just gonna plug it up???

Steve

DanG

If I ever get around to doing it, I'll try to post a pic. ::)

The drain hole is absolutely vital!  Ya gotta get some air in there somehow to keep the fire going.  It ain't got no spigots or nuthin fancy like that, but I might add one for the batheque sauce. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

biziedizie

Hot and cold running BBQ sauce???

Hmmmm now that sounds like a great idea 8)

Steve

Haytrader

Biz and DanG,

Sent you a couple pics of what happened to my tubs via yer E mail addy's.
Haytrader

Tom

How come we can't see'em too. :)

biziedizie

8) Haytrader how did you get those two hot ladies in those tubs 8)

I can see why you didn't post those pics here :D :D

Steve

Mark M

For a minute there I though Steve was going to ask if he could have the drain hole if you weren't going to use it.  :D

What's this about some pictures?

DanG

I got plenty of drain holes with no tubs to go with them. I'll be happy to send them to anybody that wants them, via Air Mail, of course. :)

biziedizie

Mark let me know if ya want them and I will forward them to ya. ;)  If ya have a pace maker you might want to crank it up a notch or two. ;D ;D

Steve

Mark M

U-betcha Steve, I have the jumper cables plugged in. :D

biziedizie

Mark if ya still want the xxx pics I need your e-mail add. :P

Steve

Mark M

Hi Steve,

Maybe I should pass, my heart ain't as strong as it used to be. I'm not supposed to look at anything stonger than "R". :D

Mark

junkyard

My cast iron tub split with the first fire. The steel one is still going after eight years
       Junkyard
If it's free, It's for me. If for pay, leave it lay.

Thank You Sponsors!