iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saw blade tuneup

Started by stevereilly, December 01, 2008, 05:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevereilly

Hello there I just found this forum. I have a M14 Belsaw mill and need the blade hammered I am in Eastern NY. Is there any where near here that anybody knows of I could take it to or send if I have to. THanks for any info Steve

woody1

U-Cut Enterprices are in Jamesville, NY. They are good guys and know their stuff. I don't know if I can post their info on here. PM me, I'll give it to you.
Woody
If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

sjh

Seneca saw shop is in Seneca near the thruway.
http://www.senecasaw.com/
Thers also a real good saw doc in Cuba near Jamestown, but that is getting even further away.

Hi-Country Orange

Tom

If you end up sending it somewhere, Menominee Saw, a sponsor on the left side of the page, is a nationally known saw company with saw doctors, new blades and a bunch of salesmen with an 800 number.  :)

stevereilly

Thanks for all the replies I will check them all out. My blade needs some TLC and then I am going through the whole mill and tune up the rest needs some bearings in the carriage wheels etc new foundation should be a good winter project. Steve

Joe Lallande

I recently brought M-14 mill home for a winiter project.  I also need the carriage wheels.  Any luck finding them?

Thank You Sponsors!