iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Started by woodsteach, November 27, 2008, 09:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsteach

Just wanted to tell everyone happy thanksgiving!

Eat lots and enjoy.

We are having the traditional lunch, roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potato pie, green beans, and pumpkin pie. 

My girls are getting ready for the Macy's parade and the boss is mashing potatoes so I'd better sign off and help.

What are you all having?

woodsteach

Burlkraft are you going to fall of the wagon for a bite or stick with the veggies?

Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

ronwood

Happy Thanksgiving to you woodsteach. Brought my Dad home from the hospital yesterday. He, Mom, and the rest of the family will be over in a couple of hours.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Chris Burchfield

Ditto on the Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone's travels are safe and famly and friends are well. I wish everyone in the world could eat the way we're going to today.  8)
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

SPIKER

I been sick as a dog last week with a nasty cold, so I'm not going to dinner, I sent my regrets, didn't want to send a long a cold.   Most of the family is getting up there and or are in frail shape from one thing or anuther.   I will be better for x-mas I hope...   Me 7 woman are staying in sleeping drinking tea and maybe we will warm up some left over green bean casserole...  (I HATE getting sick) :-[ :-X >:(

Happy turkey day to you all.

reminds me of a days gone past, A game warden was driving up the road and came upon a lad carrying a live wild turkey under one arm. being season was out he stopped.
He asked the lad WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT TURKEY!
the boy looked down & said !?!  I didn't know it was a turkey,
the game warden said then since it is out of season I'm gonna do to you what every you were going to do to it.
the boy said I was going to KISS its behind & let it go! :):D

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Warbird

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

sawman

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
May God bless each and everyone.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Mooseherder

Turkey is ready for the Oven.  We are cooking a small one this year.  I got bacon draped over it. :D
Making some gravy with the neck, wing tips and wingette parts.  Got that on a slow boil.
Some Taters,  Sweet and Regular, Corn, Green Bean casserole, Stuffing,  Jellied Cranberry, Buns.
We opted for the StoveTop stuffing this year instead of my regular production of meat sausage stuffing. ::)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 8)

Shotgun

Well, Mrs. Shotgun and I have have a lot to be thankful for this year.  We always have the family and friends, and many other things to be thankful for and we are, each and every year.  On March 8, 2006 we purchased a second home (larger to accomodate the quilting operation that happens here most every day) here in Florida, thinking that we wouldn't have any problem selling the first one we bought here. We're snowbirds, spending the summers in Michigan. Owning the second home here hasn't been a huge problem for us, but needless to say it's a bit heavy to have on your back. Well, we sold and closed on the extra house yesterday, so HOORAY!!!

Having friends over for dinner today.  They're from Michigan too (Sault Ste. Marie).

Hope you're all having as happy a Thanksgiving as Mrs. Shotgun and I are today.   8)

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Warbird

Congrats Norm!!  That is awesome news!  We are having all of my local family over at our house today.  And I *just* finished installing the major portion of the floor.  I'm beat but thankful.  It looks amazing.  We're spending the rest of the day relaxing with family!  I pray that God blesses each and every one of you today.

zopi

Turkey is in the fryer taters are on and the Admiral is making PIE! All is right with the world!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Carries-Mom

Hey ya'll....it's been a while since I've been on here...Things are just toooo crazy here to even start.  Right now, we are all sitting around ready to pop from the thanksgiving dinner I made and the desert we just had.  Hope everyone had a great one and hope no one ate too much... ;D

Thank You Sponsors!