iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Back From Iraq

Started by FeltzE, November 16, 2008, 06:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeltzE

Hi, ya'll ... I'm back from Iraq.  11 Months of the last 12 gone.   I looked all over for trees but didn't find anything worth sawing!    Unfortunately the geneva convention doesn't consider sawing insurgents with a sawmill fair play. So I didn't get any sawing in this year.

The good news, I havn't been home for a week and I'm still pulling lumber calls! I've got some pictures, I just have to remember how to upload them.

Eric

breederman

Welcome home, and thank you for your service. 8)
Together we got this !

Norm

I'll 2nd that. Thanks to all of you folks pulling the hard duty.

zopi

Welcome Home!

How long does it take to air dry an insurgent?
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Burlkraft

Welcome home  8)   8)   8)   8)

Good to have ya back.

I have a Special Forces friend of mine that will be back in 3 weeks  ;D  ;D  ;D

I thank you all for your service and sacrifice  ;)  ;)  ;)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

pigman

Dang Eric, I knew you had been gone from the forum for a long time, but didn't know that you had been on vacation in Iraq. :o  What have you been doing in Iraq except having fun. ::) Good to have you back. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Reddog

Welcome Home.
Glad to have you back. :)

wi woodcutter

welcome back!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

My sister is in the national guard and I thank all of you :)
2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

Tim L

on behalf of the state of New Hampshire I thank you for your service and thank God you came home safely .
Do the best you can and don't look back

blaze83

welcome Home Eric,

god bless you for serving us and this great nation

steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

Woodchuck53

Welcome home Eric. Thank you from central Louisisana. CV
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

DanG

Welcome home Eric! 8) 8) 8)

I missed you, but didn't know why you weren't with us.  Did you get unretired or something?  Did ya get a little stick time over there?  What was on the other end of the stick?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Corley5

Welcome Home and Thank You for your service 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Warbird

Thank you for your service, sir.  And welcome home.  :)

dewwood

Glad you're back safe and sound!  Thanks for all you have given.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Whit Spurzon

Many thanks for your service!  Thank God for men like you.  Welcome home.

Tom

Welcome home, Eric.  We need some help.  There's too many logs to be sawed in the USA, we need some help.  Other worlds for later.  :D

okie

Welcome home and thank you.
Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

srt

Appreciate your service.  Glad to have you back!

deeker

Thanks for your unselfish service.     Semper Fi
To those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  On an empty C-ration box.  Khe-Sahn 1968

thedeeredude

8) 8)Glad ya made it back safe and sound and a big thank you to all you folks in the military now and before 8) 8)

zopi

Y'know...what you guys have said here makes the job so much easier...alot of vets weren't treated so well..
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Warbird

We had one other soldier who recently returned (within the last couple of months).  Don't remember his screen name but sure hope he knows we are thankful for his service, too.

zopi

Didn't mean to imply they weren't treated well here...just in general... Viet Nam vets in particular..

Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Warbird

I hear you, zopi and understood what you were getting at.  Just wanted to make certain that all of our soldiers here (including you :) ) know we appreciate them.

Thank You Sponsors!