iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for a timber framer near Pittsburgh

Started by Ironwood, November 14, 2008, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

I have a freind looking for a framer near Pittsburgh Pa. He is going to be reusing some timbers and needs to hire someone to cut new joints for a high end house . I am in the process of trying to sell him some pristine W Oak timbers from a Monestary near me.

Thanks, PM mewith info. Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Jayson

I've seen lots of guys looking for work. Have you had any replies? Did you sale those goodlooking monestary timbers?

Ironwood

The college has not yet moved the timbers, I was helping them to market. About 8-10,000 bd ft of nice stuff, no PPB, not too many mortises.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Tremel

Ironwood,

I just finished my home.  I didn't have time to frame my house, so I hired a local amishman.  He's doing several homes around Pittsburgh and is always looking for more work.  PM me offline and I'll get you his info.
Bill Tremel
Claysville, PA
Collector of Antique engines, Trucks, tractors and hobby farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!